No credit for completing campaign missions

spent a couple hours completing The Silent Cartographer and Assualt on the Control Room on coop legendary and it does not show that I completed it. I got the achievements, but from the in-game menu it says the missions were unplayed. Does this happen to all of the other missions/campaigns? Should I hold off on playing the campaigns? Do they still count towards the special halo guardians beta armor?

This bug is driving me nuts and I’m surprised it’s not getting more attention (I guess everyone is trying multiplayer). Finally got my wife to sit down and play splitscreen for a few hours and 2 out of the 3 levels we completed didn’t give credit and show as unplayed from the level select. (Halo CE). Not the end of the world but sure drives us mad for the amount of time we spent. Haven’t seen anyone yet able to explain something so basic being broken.

I haven’t earned the achievement completing Cairo Station yet in the game completion list it says that i have O.o

I hope you guys get the thrill of replaying classics instead of the getting high off the achievement itself…

This is something I noticed on night of release as a friend and me completed Halo 2 on Heroic completely, but afterwards it says we only completed 6 of the missions. This is a huge bummer and I hope I don’t have to run through them again… Don’t get me wrong I love the story, but just redoing it so soon isn’t something I wanted to do.

Small bump for visibility and for content; doesn’t seem to matter if you are playing solo or coop. Game just doesn’t want to register that a level had been completed seemingly randomly. Redid the first level and got credit on the second run after none on the first run. Lots of people must be playing multiplayer only as this is a huge bummer for people trying to knock out campaign completion.

> 2533274827562449;4:
> I hope you guys get the thrill of replaying classics instead of the getting high off the achievement itself…

Don’t get me wrong, I love the nostalgia. But it is frustrating, for a completionist like myself, to have the game not prove that I did complete it. Especially on legendary.

I am not having an issue with the achievements, but the actual in-game menu where it says whether or not you’ve completed it

I am also experiencing trouble with the campaign. A buddy and I spent all day yesterday playing campaign and today when I got on it says that I have not beat certain missions but i still have the achievements saying otherwise. This needs to get fixed ASAP…

This issue can be a real game killer. We have already played the games many times and to have such a basic issue like this should not happen. I have completed the first few levels on legendary a couple of times split screen co-op and everyone has got credit but myself no matter how set up. I can be first or second player, press start at the main screen or beginning the game or even be primary at the Xbox One home screen but never get credit for completing the levels. I have even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling with no luck. What is a real bummer is that all new generation games that I have got so far have had an issue of some kind, most with online multiplayer, but to have the game simply not track completion is not cool. I know they are working on fixing their own online multiplayer issues too but I really hope this is corrected soon.

Update 1: The first patch, according to the patch notes, have improved a few things. I am sure players that can and do put more time in playing the game can express the improvement more than myself. The issue with the game simply not tracking completion has not yet been corrected. I guess this will be another game I pre-ordered, paying top dollar, with big frustrations of the game not working correctly and waiting weeks before a basic function to be corrected. I need to stop doing that.

Update 2: I recently got another XBox One and at least playing online co-op seems to track completion.

Yup I have 2 missions in halo ce that will not register

Is it just ce? Anyone having issues with the other campaigns?

Same thing happened to me and my buddy. Fully completed the Halo 4 story on legendary yet it says we only completed 7/10 missions. Got achievements for some, but not all as well. Also tried going back and replaying the missions that said we didn’t complete… Still didn’t work. Fix the damn game this is ridiculous. The point system is also way off as well.

> 2533274827562449;4:
> I hope you guys get the thrill of replaying classics instead of the getting high off the achievement itself…

Of course, however when a player challenges themself to complete a mission on a level of difficulty that they find gives themself a challenging experience (whether it be LASO, legendary, heroic, or even normal) they like that accomplishment to be recognised. Currently, not recognising a players accomplishments and not doling out achievements seems to be a major issue.

Still not getting credit. Really frustrating.

I really wish they would get this sorted out, I’m getting tired of how there trying to focus more on multiplayer instead of the campaign.

No achievement for CE mission Keyes . . . even though both the game and Waypoint show me as having completed it (and I got credit for completing the CE campaign on Legendary).

Why are missions I’ve completed not giving me the achievements. The game clearly shows I completed halo 1 and 2 yet not one achievement. After re playing both games, I’ve decided to leave the game on the shelf. Its been there for 2 weeks collecting dust, because 343 is more interested in fixing the matchmaking and not those who enjoy the campaign. 343 you really dropped the odd ball on this collection, and clearly rushed everything. Try testing and re testing before you put such a glitches bugged POS out on the market. I thought Destiny had problems till I played this. You have really ruined my years of dedication and fun with this game. Thank you 343.

> 2533274810611626;17:
> Why are missions I’ve completed not giving me the achievements. The game clearly shows I completed halo 1 and 2 yet not one achievement. After re playing both games, I’ve decided to leave the game on the shelf. Its been there for 2 weeks collecting dust, because 343 is more interested in fixing the matchmaking and not those who enjoy the campaign. 343 you really dropped the odd ball on this collection, and clearly rushed everything. Try testing and re testing before you put such a glitches bugged POS out on the market. I thought Destiny had problems till I played this. You have really ruined my years of dedication and fun with this game. Thank you 343.

I have the achievements but the game doesnt seem to say I’ve completed it. Very irritating.

I’ve notcied a pattern though. If I play splitscreen I have to save and quit after completing any mission in order for the next mission to register correctly. If I just continue without saving/quitting, all of the missions after the first one I completed will not register. I also noticed that when reaching the mission summary screen, if you are not able to push “B” to continue but your split screen partner is able to, you wont get credit for the mission.

My game is just all over the place on campaign and its bugging me that MP is all that seems to be getting the attention.

Basically what my game says i’ve done is different from waypoint which is different again from my achievements.

Not to mention the endless bugs, errors, glitches and crashes throughout the campaign.

Did you have any skulls on? I had the same problem in H4 where Composer wasn’t registering as complete and read somewhere to turn off skulls - I had IWHBYD on to hear dialogue - played the level for a 3rd time and then it finally registered.