NO! CR!

I think that Cr is absolutly pointless. I do not know what there will be to unlock in Halo4, but we should not have to buy stuff with Cr. I would like to see a system where, as you ranked up, you earn new things (such as armor, fire fight voice or whatever there may be). And the only way you should rank up is by playing multyplayer, not by being in forge or customs and not really earning that rank, and unlockables.

So my point is: Make it to where we EARN a rank and unlockable. Other things such as unlocking things (certain things, not everything) with achievements/skulls would be fine, but no Cr what so ever.

NOTE PLEASE READ! I messed up the poll by not making it clear lol.

Vote YES = You agree there should not be any Cr in Halo4.
Vote some of it = You do not want Cr to be in Halo4, but not the system that I mentioned.
Vote NO = You want Cr to be in Halo4.

Edit: LMAO, I really skrewed up this poll now that I am really looking at it lol. It is just messed up now, no need to vote.

I preferred it when achievements unlocked armor.

I think it should go back to teh days of unlocking armor with achievements.

Definitely no cR though.

I think a combination of the cR system and experience system could work fine. Experience for ranking up, cR for buying stuff.

Note: I don’t say that every piece of armor would have to be bought with cR, some armor should require specific achievements. (=

I voted “NO” as in “I disagree with you.” Is that how the voting works?

it’d be sweet if there were secret pieces of armor hidden within the campaign like skulls.

> I voted “NO” as in “I disagree with you.” Is that how the voting works?

Obviously. lol

> it’d be sweet if there were secret pieces of armor hidden within the campaign like skulls.

Yes it would, I like that :slight_smile:

> it’d be sweet if there were secret pieces of armor hidden within the campaign like skulls.

Then everybody would get it almost straight away by looking on youtube.

> > I voted “NO” as in “I disagree with you.” Is that how the voting works?
>
> Obviously. lol

Oh, poll confused me. I voted no, but I agree with you. I thought you meant no cR…

Poorly executed poll. Nuff said.

On topic, I don’t mind a credit system as long as the ‘store’ is vast, and impossible to buy everything.

> > it’d be sweet if there were secret pieces of armor hidden within the campaign like skulls.
>
> Then everybody would get it almost straight away by looking on youtube.

Some people won’t though.

Either way it’s better than mindlessly boosting credits to go shopping for armor. >.<

> > > I voted “NO” as in “I disagree with you.” Is that how the voting works?
> >
> > Obviously. lol
>
> Oh, poll confused me. I voted no, but I agree with you. I thought you meant no cR…

Same here. I thought he meant ‘No’ for no credits.

> > > it’d be sweet if there were secret pieces of armor hidden within the campaign like skulls.
> >
> > Then everybody would get it almost straight away by looking on youtube.
>
> Some people won’t though.
>
> Either way it’s better than mindlessly boosting credits to go shopping for armor. >.<

And if cR could only be earned by getting kills, assists, multikills, etc. in Multiplayer. I know, it masy sound like CoD, but think about it. It wouldn’t be that bad, would it?

I prefer unlocking armor through achievements and rank.

I think it should go back to the good old days of unlocking armor with achievements.

Definitely no cR
i have 13 milloin in reach and nothing to buy - FAIL JUST FAIL THANK’S BUNGIE

343 NO CR in halo 4 …

90% they have made up there mind already So broken poll is point less…

I think that CR should be kept for buying armour customization etc.

However I think it should be separate from the ranking system.

That would actually be really fun. It wouldn’t really work per say, as John can’t switch armor midgame.

While i think you are right that cR is absolutely pointless… I think it’s good the people that getting to Captain and General.

I don’t really care much at all for those ranks. I’ll be playing with my friends and he’ll see a General and freak out, more often than not, the guy is horrible.

cR is something that should be completely separate from competitive playlists, they really have no value or meaning (to me at least). cR needs to be exclusive to Campaign, Firefight, Custom Games, and Social Playlists.

> I think a combination of the cR system and experience system could work fine. Experience for ranking up, cR for buying stuff.
>
> Note: I don’t say that every piece of armor would have to be bought with cR, some armor should require specific achievements. (=

Exactly.