No console announced

I hate to say it but the time to announce a console is fast slipping by. Most gamers I know can’t drop 400 on a console without at least 4 months lead time to save up. That said, given no disc in the 250 dollar statue version, I am dropping my preorder to a regular edition Sorry 343 but enough is enough, since you killed split screen I needed another Xbox one. Now with no limited edition console that comes with a copy, no need to worry, as I wont be playing for anything other than campaign. Hell might just gamelfy it.

ok

I think the Halo Edition Xbox should come with 4 controllers. I would die laughing.

There is a Halo 5 console, it’s been confirmed by at least 2 343 employes so far (Josh Holmes and Rob Semsey on twitter). It will probably be announced at Gamescom

> 2661949065475413;3:
> I think the Halo Edition Xbox should come with 4 controllers. I would die laughing.

That would actually be kinda funny lol.

> 2535437978373619;5:
> > 2661949065475413;3:
> > I think the Halo Edition Xbox should come with 4 controllers. I would die laughing.
>
>
> That would actually be kinda funny lol.

It’s the kind of joke that would make you laugh for a second, then die a little inside.