No connection to xbox live Halo style

Hello,

So I ran into a small issue, not game breaking but slightly annoying. In short my MCC copy says no connection to xbox live as it says in the title of this thread. Even though I’m connected to xbox live. I go onto network settings on my XB1 and it says multiplayer is working properly. Clearly it isn’t.

Please let me know if there is some sort of fix, and before you post saying there is plenty of threads like this, those threads were posted a week after the launch of the MCC. It’s currently March for all of you internet trolls.

This happend to me today, I switched off my xbox let it power down then re start, it took 4 attempts but it eventually works
hope it does for you

> 2694787812754612;2:
> This happend to me today, I switched off my xbox let it power down then re start, it took 4 attempts but it eventually works
> hope it does for you

It seems to be working right now. Earlier today it kept saying failed to join session then say no connection and stuff. Thanks for the advice.

Lol sounds like we were having the same problem at the same time…see you on the battle field !