No Concussion Rifle... Yet.

That screenshot everyone is talking about… I’m 95% sure it’s the Railgun (it receives a waypoint at the beginning of a match).

The Concussion Rifle was never really a true power weapon. I doubt it would receive its own waypoint during a Halo 4 match, even if it is in the game…

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for some but I don’t believe we can say it’s in the game just yet.

Dude that is no doubt the CR.

that would be understandable. the weapon really didn’t stand out in halo reach and with weapons like the railgun and the boltshot it would be kind of pointless.

> Dude that is no doubt the CR.

I’ve just seen in another thread that it apparently IS in the game… Ignore this thread. :slight_smile: My mistake…

Not a power weapon? Lol when I get hit by that thing I feel like I am trying to escape a trampoline prison while someone is slapping me in the face with a pork chop

someone has already stated in a previous thread that they were at PAX and they used it

The weapon has returned, Iv talked to people have used it.

> The weapon has returned, Iv talked to people have used it.

what did they say about it?

> Not a power weapon? Lol when I get hit by that thing I feel like I am trying to escape a trampoline prison while someone is slapping me in the face with a pork chop

This actually made me spit my drink out. ugh of to clean the carpet.
OT: They do have similar looking icons but that is indeed the CR

> > The weapon has returned, Iv talked to people have used it.
>
> what did they say about it?

Here one tweet.

> > > The weapon has returned, Iv talked to people have used it.
> >
> > what did they say about it?
>
> Here one tweet.

nice thnx man

> That screenshot everyone is talking about… I’m 95% sure it’s the Railgun (it receives a waypoint at the beginning of a match).
>
> The Concussion Rifle was never really a true power weapon. I doubt it would receive its own waypoint during a Halo 4 match, even if it is in the game…
>
> I hate to be the bearer of bad news for some but I don’t believe we can say it’s in the game just yet.

I doubt it’s the railgun. If you look at this match—>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_xkU8vYJrA&feature=plcp

You can see the icon for the rail gun at 7:17…looks way different than the icon for the supposed concussion rifle.

well at least it is not as powerful as it was in reach.

There’s no escape from the CR.

> well at least it is not as powerful as it was in reach.

Even without a high damage, it was annoying in Reach because it’s shots were barely avoidable and if you got hit once, you’re screwed. Now I hear that it’s projectile speed is even faster! :frowning:

Someone ask him about it’s blast radius. If it was reasonable, I’d be very relieved.

> There’s no escape from the CR.

That’s why I had such a love/hate relationship with it. I hated when other people had it, but I loved it when I had it.

> > > > The weapon has returned, Iv talked to people have used it.
> > >
> > > what did they say about it?
> >
> > Here one tweet.
>
> nice thnx man

Dude…she’s not a guy…

I wanted to ask, i apologize if this is off topic. Does anyone know if the Gravity hammer has been confirmed for halo 4. I understand that the brutes aren’t in 4, but is the hammer at least in the game. Just out of curiosity.

Believe what you want. It’s in the game.

> > > > > The weapon has returned, Iv talked to people have used it.
> > > >
> > > > what did they say about it?
> > >
> > > Here one tweet.
> >
> > nice thnx man
>
> Dude…she’s not a guy…

spits out water what the hell…>p