No complaints on player resets... Really!

So you are telling me that nobody is really upset about the possibility that players will not be reset to SR-1 that have been playing since yesterday and today come 6 Nov 2012?

Really… Wow… No way… You’re kidding… I’m shocked… Get out of here… Fail…

~Bhreze~

NOTE: I’m very disappointed given everything else most of you are willing to go to bat for. ((((Shrugs))))

…Shaking my head in disbelief…

Life goes on…

I think it’s a good test. If the early players dominate the others then it shows 343i that they can’t make a balanced unlock system.

Where did they say that they aren’t going to reset on launch day? This xp cap is some bull too.

the SR ranks mean nothing.

and if you think that you’ll be at a disadvantage b/c of that, then you shouldn’t be playing halo.

OP I bet you thought having a rank cap when Reach came out was a good thing because it was “fair” for everyone.

> the SR ranks mean nothing.
>
> and if you think that you’ll be at a disadvantage b/c of that, then you shouldn’t be playing halo.

This.

There’s a -Yoinking!- xp cap are you serious? WHY? Why promote double xp and flaunt early specializations for LE owners if it’s going to take me the same amount of time to access any of them as SE owners come Nov. 20th/30th?

> There’s a -Yoinking!- xp cap are you serious? WHY? Why promote double xp and flaunt early specializations for LE owners if it’s going to take me the same amount of time to access any of them as SE owners come Nov. 20th/30th?

Yeah, I feel ya. There is a poll that just got started. Go vote, bud.

> > the SR ranks mean nothing.
> >
> > and if you think that you’ll be at a disadvantage b/c of that, then you shouldn’t be playing halo.
>
> This.

But isnt it according to halo 4 that as you level up you unlock more weapons o.o like dmr or br and many more lol

And the new starters just get AR

i mean i believe it doesnt matter (i use AR against any weapons all day) and believe it wont be that much of a challenge(for me) but wha bout others o.o

o.o just saiyan

Im with the reset button, thier fault for using double xp on a game that is played before its announced release date o.o

Then again im against it because well, it wont make that much of a difference, nothing too big

You guys, please excuse my lack of knowledge here but I have been without the internet for some time, now that i can use it at my leisure please explain to me what isnt getting reset? the ranks from reach, or the credit totals, or since its a new studio (new in the sense that they are halo specific) is creating halo 4 that the ranking system and the multiplayer was going to be different?

> > > the SR ranks mean nothing.
> > >
> > > and if you think that you’ll be at a disadvantage b/c of that, then you shouldn’t be playing halo.
> >
> > This.
>
> But isnt it according to halo 4 that as you level up you unlock more weapons o.o like dmr or br and many more lol
>
> And the new starters just get AR
>
> i mean i believe it doesnt matter (i use AR against any weapons all day) and believe it wont be that much of a challenge(for me) but wha bout others o.o
>
> o.o just saiyan

there are 2 preset loadouts designed by 343i for each map and gametype. new people can use these, and will never have to worry about getting stuck on a big map with nothing but a AR and a sadface

I suppose everyone should wait when they get to SR20 until you get there, yeah?

Chill. A week from now it won’t matter a bit.

Not a huge deal but on top of the fact that these people have already warmed up and know the maps, they now have weapons and junk unlocked that we don’t from the very start.

Some people who got it early may have just gotten lucky but I assume that many of those who have it are big fans that likely have a lot of time put in or will specifically to stay ahead. Those more dedicated people will likely remain ahead in the weeks and months to come.

Its jsut a progression rank for yourself so who really cares??

There are people that have the game and have been playing for a few days. They aren’t going to get reset on launch day apparently.

I’m not bothered.I only care about Campaign and thats really it.

> Not a huge deal but on top of the fact that these people have already warmed up and know the maps, they now have weapons and junk unlocked that we don’t from the very start.

it doesnt matter if they have unlocked more then you, because there are 2 preset loadouts designed by 343i for each map and gametype.

I’m quite sure they’ll reset the ranks and if they don’t like they said “each match has a load-out for the game so it will be balanced”. So if 343i keeps to their word then we’ll still dominate the higher levels and it won’t mean anything because Skill beats rank.