No compensation for the Menu kick glitch?

So here we are 8 months or so after release…and there has been no fix to getting kicked to the main menu right before the game starts.

So, they really have no compensation to offer those who paid $60-$100 on a game that refuses to work every few games?

Yeah let me call up blizzard and demand they give me something every time I get a critical error and have to re-open my game on my PC.

It happens, it’s a glitch. You’re not going to get anything because it doesn’t stop you from playing, just means it takes you a few seconds to get back into a game. I know you’re frustrated, but there will be no compensation for such a minor bug.

Minor bug?

The fact that it kicks you out after playing 3 games, only to not be able to get back into a game until a random time? I’ll sometimes get away with 5 games, then it kicks me out as I am starting the 6th one. Then sometimes i’ll play 2, and it’ll kick me out.

And no, it doesn’t just let you join right back in. It will keep kicking you out until your go back to the dashboard and jump through a bunch of hoops and perform some random rituals. Point being, it’s no guarantee on if it will or won’t kick you again and again.

So while I appreciate your “just deal with it” attitude(jk jk it’s not very flattering), it does nothing to solve the problem or give any sort of “sorry” on their part. As far as I have seen, they have swept the problem under the rug since day, without a single apology or explanation.

The bottom line is, if there’s a small percentage of consumers, probably around 4%, who are affected to the point they can’t even play the game at times. That’s a problem. These people paid $60-$100(unfortunately for me I paid $100), so they shouldn’t just be left in the dark here. Being told to “just deal with it” is a bunch of BS. We paid just as much as anyone else, and yet we have to deal with something that is essentially game breaking.

Is this the age we live in now? We just accept broken games that we paid full price for and then some? And expect no form of compensation when the game doesn’t work for a small minority? Really?

what kind of “compensation” are you expecting?
if oyu expect 343i to refund you with money, it’s not goning to happen
if it’s so much of a problem, sell the game and move on.

but anyway,
that glitch happens to me every once in a while, usually at the fault of a bad connection to the host

the problem could be your internet connection

but either way, if the problem is apparent enough, 343i will attempt to fix it

> Is this the age we live in now? We just accept broken games that we paid full price for and then some? And expect no form of compensation when the game doesn’t work for a small minority? Really?

Considering yours seems to be an isolated issue yes. It’s a minor bug. It’s not happening to a majority of people, so instead of ranting and raving why don’t you calm down and contact 343i giving them the full details they need. (Model number, Gamertag etc)

> > Is this the age we live in now? We just accept broken games that we paid full price for and then some? And expect no form of compensation when the game doesn’t work for a small minority? Really?
>
> Considering yours seems to be an isolated issue yes. It’s a minor bug. It’s not happening to a majority of people, so instead of ranting and raving why don’t you calm down and contact 343i giving them the full details they need. (Model number, Gamertag etc)

You see that absurdly embarrassingly long “known issues thread” with 373 pages…yeah, this issue has already been reported by several people, including myself, on page 11 and many other pages since.

It was known about from the start. I gave them all my info a week after the game was out.

And no I don’t expect them to refund me my money. A simple apology or “we -Yoinked!- up” would suffice in the very least, but a gift card or something to show they actually care would be nice for someone who paid for their product and has been a diehard Halo fan/player since 2002.

I love how it boils down to “deal with it”, “-Yoink- happens”. Really, that’s what kind of fan you want to be? The fan that just stands by a broken product as if it’s perfect, and just defend the company by telling diehard loyal fans that have bought every game, legendary editions on top of it, and i’m just supposed to “accept it and move on”. That’s not how you treat your loyal customers.