No Code for Halo Wars 2 Definitive Edition

Hello, I was told by the Xbox Support to write in this Forum because I bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition in April, but I still haven’t received the Code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition for Windows 10.

My problem is the same!

Bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on digital format in April and got everything for the Xbox but not Halo Wars Definitive Edition for the PC.

> 2533274818717664;2:
> My problem is the same!
>
> Bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on digital format in April and got everything for the Xbox but not Halo Wars Definitive Edition for the PC.

Yes, only difference I have no Xbox One, only a Windows 10 PC (waiting for Scorpio).

After waiting 24 hrs I went back to the Xbox Support and this time the new Customer Agent knew exactly what to do, problem solved!

Nice one! You’re lucky as I’ve spoken to so many people in Microsoft and xbox support I’ve given up on them.

You could try again with the Xbox Support, since posting here didn’t helped. Or maybe you could try to get the attention of someone in the forum who can speed things up.

Hope that helps, good luck!

It doesn’t seem to have helped posting here as no one has answered, which is a shame. As my problem is slightly different from yours I got the impression from Microsoft that they’ve given up helping me. Such a shame. Thanks anyway!