no co-op Wtf

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This game and series has been out for 14 years and the key thing that made this series so awesome was the fact that you and your friends could sit next to each other and on one console play co-op. So all these games had co-op then all of a sudden you take the coolest game to a next Gen console and are like -Yoink- it we have the best idea ever let’s make co-op only available online so you need two consoles to play. What type of limited -Yoink- is this it’s the dumbest thing ever. Good job -Yoinking!- this game up. P.S. next time you do this your trailers should have in big -Yoink- letters the whole thing through no local co-op don’t buy this -Yoink-

Its coporate greed

Its been known for months that there is no split-screen lol.

> 2730307274095067;1:
> This game and series has been out for 14 years and the key thing that made this series so awesome was the fact that you and your friends could sit next to each other and on one console play co-op. So all these games had co-op then all of a sudden you take the coolest game to a next Gen console and are like -Yoink- it we have the best idea ever let’s make co-op only available online so you need two consoles to play. What type of limited -Yoink- is this it’s the dumbest thing ever. Good job -Yoinking!- this game up. P.S. next time you do this your trailers should have in big -Yoink- letters the whole thing through no local co-op don’t buy this -Yoink-

I feel like you bought this without knowing there wasn’t split screen…

It was included in halo news. Everyone seems so upset about this when it was announced repeatedly… I, and keep in mind this is my personal feelings, love that the split screen is gone. There are a few of us that hated it… But since so many love it, maybe they can do a patch and let people enable/disable it in the near future… As in we chose in the settings if we want to allow split screen for multiple friends on one console

I did lol been playing pc games for awhile didn’t look into this game really but I’ve played halo since the beginning and would of never of thought they’d change something like this. Honesty biggest -Yoink- up ever just lost so many sales from this alone still a good game but why would you do this?

> 2730307274095067;6:
> I did lol been playing pc games for awhile didn’t look into this game really but I’ve played halo since the beginning and would of never of thought they’d change something like this. Honesty biggest -Yoink- up ever just lost so many sales from this alone still a good game but why would you do this?

To keep it simple, 60 frames per second gameplay.

Everything is bigger and better and smoother. They said they had to cut split-screen to reach those goals.

Who would hate split screen that’s stupid lol if you don’t want to play split screen then don’t that makes no sense then play on separate consoles lol but why remove it for people that do

> 2730307274095067;1:
> This game and series has been out for 14 years and the key thing that made this series so awesome was the fact that you and your friends could sit next to each other and on one console play co-op. So all these games had co-op then all of a sudden you take the coolest game to a next Gen console and are like -Yoink- it we have the best idea ever let’s make co-op only available online so you need two consoles to play. What type of limited -Yoink- is this it’s the dumbest thing ever. Good job -Yoinking!- this game up. P.S. next time you do this your trailers should have in big -Yoink- letters the whole thing through no local co-op don’t buy this -Yoink-

So I guess you missed the memo a couple months ago?

The reason is because of limited resources and time constraints, 343 wanted to add split screen, but did not have the means to do so. Split screen will return in future Halo titles though.