No Closed Captioning

I am deaf and you realize that this is against the ADA laws? This is hugely disappointing. The documentary and the other video media have no closed captioning of any kind. I hope you guys can fix this as soon as possible… and I also hope that the Nightfall series will be closed captioned.

Agreed

And I saw there have CC available in Remaking the Legend documentary and I turned it on but it not work. I already visit Xbox one setting and turned CC on but still no luck either.

Hope it fixed ASAP

Doesn’t the Xbox One have closed captioning on its own. Does that not work for it?

> 2533274850786503;3:
> Doesn’t the Xbox One have closed captioning on its own. Does that not work for it?

Yes it has the CC on its own, but it does not appear on the Halo Channel… the channel itself even has a CC button… but NONE of the videos show captions. I contacted Xbox Support with no response. I really hope 343i fixes this.

I hope they fix this issue with haste, CC is more important than most people think.

We believe this issue has been resolved. Can you please confirm that it is working for you all now?

> We believe this issue has been resolved. Can you please confirm that it is working for you all now?

Working fine now on my end using Xbox One.

Tested on first episode of Halo: Nightfall and Remaking the Legend documentary.

At least add captioning on those videos such as second stories under Halo: Nightfall, The Bulletin, and etc. Not too much to ask.

Cheers,
Slap

> We believe this issue has been resolved. Can you please confirm that it is working for you all now?

Yes the documentary works well…

Another issue is the fact that Halo 2 and Halo 3 do not have in-game subtitles. Which is disappointing. But thank you for the fix though.

Glad to hear this is now working for you!

A bigger concern in my opinion is that There is no closed captioning on the sparten ops videos. Since i dont speak sangheili i have no clue what the elites are saying.

I’m in the same boat as monkey love. It would be nice to know what the sangheili are saying. As it’s been almost two months since the last post in this thread are we to assume no CC for these videos?

The issue regarding Spartan Ops has been submitted and being tracked. Just letting folks know!