No cinematic cutscenes in Halo 4!

Please 343 don’t put cinematic cutscenes in Halo 4. Halo has always used in game cutscenes, and by using cinematic cutscenes you would kill that heroic halo feel.

Im saying that Halo 4 should have in game engine cutscenes not CGI/cinematic cutscenes. I don’t want Halo Wars type cut scenes.

…Are you crazy? Not in a rude way but still…thats what makes story driven stuff

You need a hobby

In game cutscenes are more personal and involved.

What are you talking about…?

Well OP, the campaign is already finished and is just being polished at the moment so I guess you are going to be disappointed.

no offense but i think your the only person who wants this
besides cinematics help develop the story

Im sorry but this fails hard.

is op serious?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/5565-Cutscenes-Arent-A-Failure-State

^^^^^^^^^^ This

explains my view.

Cinematic cut-scenes are fine.

> Please 343 don’t put cinematic cutscenes in Halo 4. Halo has always used in game cutscenes, and by using cinematic cutscenes you would kill that heroic halo feel.
>
> Can you imagine how awful halo 1, 2 and 3 would have been with cinematic cutscenes. In game cutscenes make halo what it is.

You literally cannot play the first three Halo games without running into a cutscene. You have not played a single Halo game. You have no moral authority to be demanding anything from the developers here.

Besides, this is not Valve we’re talking about. Bungie and 343 don’t know how to tell a story without cutting away to a cutscene. Just look at Reach, when they tried not to cut away from the action:

> REACH: “Oh no, a civilian ship blew up, isn’t that sad?”
>
> ME: “No, because there were still Banshees flying around and I was trying not to get killed. Why would you put enemies in at a point where you want me to focus on something else?”

First of all I have played every real halo game, expect halo wars. Over 5000 games of matchmaking in Halo 2/3/Reach. Second you have no idea what I’m taking about. Read the bold print.

Well obviously Halo 4 will use in-game cutscenes rather than computer generated ones. Asking for them to do so is like asking them to not have the Assault Rifle shoot plasma bolts instead of bullets.

but a in game cut scenes would be like qte’s and many people hate those too. I welcome all the changes and cut scenes create a movie like experience

I think he’s saying ingame cutscenes like every FPS Halo has had and he doesnt want CGI like Halo Wars.

> Well obviously Halo 4 will use in-game cutscenes rather than computer generated ones. Asking for them to do so is like asking them to not have the Assault Rifle shoot plasma bolts instead of bullets.

Halo wars wasn’t in game, so I didn’t know if Halo 4 was going to or not.

> Im saying that Halo 4 should have in game engine cutscenes not computer generated/cinematic cutscenes.

When was that said? I’m pretty sure Halo 4 has it’s cutscenes rendered in-game. If not, who cares? It will remove glitches like textures loading late or laggy cutscenes during co-op.

Pretty sure it will be the same engine, just on a higher grade computer (if this is true).

> > Well obviously Halo 4 will use in-game cutscenes rather than computer generated ones. Asking for them to do so is like asking them to not have the Assault Rifle shoot plasma bolts instead of bullets.
>
> Halo wars wasn’t in game, so I didn’t know if Halo 4 was going to or not.

Well, Halo Wars was released in 2009 by a different studio before ODST and Reach, so I’m not sure where your worries are coming from. Also, Halo Wars was a different genre, it’s in-game graphics required computer generated cutscenes (which were very good). All they did was add to the story, not take away from it.

Ya i think cutscenes are very important to the story cause it gives a different perspective.

> Please 343 don’t put cinematic cutscenes in Halo 4. Halo has always used in game cutscenes, and by using cinematic cutscenes you would kill that heroic halo feel.
>
> Im saying that Halo 4 should have in game engine cutscenes not computer generated/cinematic cutscenes. I don’t want Halo Wars type cut scenes.

Halo wars cut scenes were fine.