No Chief/Blue Team Gameplay at E3

Seems like we wont’ be seeing any gameplay from Chief/Blue Team at this years E3.
From GI article:
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/06/12/the-halo-5-guardians-cover-story.aspx?PostPageIndex=1

> We visited 343 Industries’ offices to play Halo 5: Guardians’ tweaked post-beta multiplayer and got the world-first hands-on time with Master Chief’s side of the campaign (the latter of which you won’t see at E3).

Perhaps we wont see the the portion of the campaign that he specifically played?

I’m fine with that. Hopefully lots of multiplayer stuff.

> 2533274960455648;2:
> Perhaps we wont see the the portion of the campaign that he specifically played?

Maybe, but the article seems to imply that we won’t be seeing any gameplay from the Chief’s side of the campaign. It would definitely be a bit of a downer.

That’s fine. We’ve already got screenshots, a good description of the first Blue Team level from multiple sources, and I’ve seen people say they don’t want too much of the campaign spoiled anyway. Sounds like a fair deal to me. I’m sure we’ll get a cool campaign trailer at E3 anyway though.

I think you played wrong bro, we will not see specifically the part they played. That’s not to say we will not see another passage in e3

They didn’t say they wouldn’t show a mission with MC. They just said they won’t show that mission. By the looks of it, the mission in GI was the most linear of all the campaign missions. I think they’ll show off one of the bigger, more open, levels. You can’t show a demo without Chief in it. Not on the biggest stage for gaming.

Hopefully we’ll at least still get footage of Locke and Fireteam Osiris. Can’t imagine an E3 goes by where 343 doesn’t show off any footage of the campaign of an upcoming Halo game.

> 2533274791978557;7:
> They didn’t say they wouldn’t show a mission with MC. They just said they won’t show that mission. By the looks of it, the mission in GI was the most linear of all the campaign missions. I think they’ll show off one of the bigger, more open, levels. You can’t show a demo without Chief in it. Not on the biggest stage for gaming.

Except that’s not what it says. It says the latter of which (referring to Master Chief’s side of the campaign) will not be shown at E3. It doesn’t reference the specific level.

I hope you’re right, but I’m not going in expecting it only to be disappointed.

Any Halo news or trailers is good Halo news and trailers. Maybe well see more on Locke’s side of the campaign or more multiplayer?

Frank O’Connor confirmed on twitter that everything that they showed GI will be at E3 with a little bit more.

> 2533274882151829;10:
> Frank O’Connor confirmed on twitter that everything that they showed GI will be at E3 with a little bit more.

Link? I’m too lazy to take the thirteen seconds that is going to his Twitter and looking for it.

Maybe they’ll specifically show Locke’s side of the campaign?

multiplayer. multiplayer…mom?!

For seriously, maybe we’ll be getting some Arbiter gameplay B)

> 2533274882151829;10:
> Frank O’Connor confirmed on twitter that everything that they showed GI will be at E3 with a little bit more.

I recall him saying the opposite in that nothing from the GI reveal will be shown at E3 and that everything they have planned for E3 is new.

> 2533274884104399;14:
> > 2533274882151829;10:
> > Frank O’Connor confirmed on twitter that everything that they showed GI will be at E3 with a little bit more.
>
>
> I recall him saying the opposite in that nothing from the GI reveal will be shown at E3 and that everything they have planned for E3 is new.

-______-

and this is why you dont trust the internet without a link.

> 2535406370888505;6:
> I think you played wrong bro, we will not see specifically the part they played. That’s not to say we will not see another passage in e3

this lol

> 2533274884104399;4:
> > 2533274960455648;2:
> > Perhaps we wont see the the portion of the campaign that he specifically played?
>
>
> Maybe, but the article seems to imply that we won’t be seeing any gameplay from the Chief’s side of the campaign. It would definitely be a bit of a downer.

It’s talking about the mission they played

If Greenskull got to play Master Chief, AND tell about it, why do you think they wouldn’t allow for you to play it in E3? I’m assuming he meant the last portion of the mission, which greenskull didn’t get to play either.

It’ll be from Locke’s viewpoint, but Chief will be in there somewhere still. I’m calling we see Locke’s first level in the game, and it’s level #3.

~ Duck.