No Champions in Breakout

I just got 1812 CSR in breakout and wasn’t given champion rank. Is there any update on what is happening with the playlist? All i know now is you can’t see your rank except for in the post game stats

Well ranks just reset today, wait for the players to get ranked again (that is if they want to play Breakout V2 and get ranked again).

> 2533274860945165;2:
> Well ranks just reset today, wait for the players to get ranked again (that is if they want to play Breakout V2 and get ranked again).

Not what I was asking. Once you reach 1800 in a playlist and you’re in the top 200 you should recieve a champion rank. There are not 200 players above 1800 right now and i didnt get the rank when i went above 1800. Not to mention that the playlist still says fall 2016 but the ranks reset but you cant see them on the menu.

Just keep winning until you get the rank. Might be a day before you do tho

> 2533274843598546;3:
> > 2533274860945165;2:
> > Well ranks just reset today, wait for the players to get ranked again (that is if they want to play Breakout V2 and get ranked again).
>
>
> Not what I was asking. Once you reach 1800 in a playlist and you’re in the top 200 you should recieve a champion rank. There are not 200 players above 1800 right now and i didnt get the rank when i went above 1800. Not to mention that the playlist still says fall 2016 but the ranks reset but you cant see them on the menu.

I literally answered your question with what I presume is the reason of why you didn’t receive your champion rank yet. There probably aren’t enough players ranked yet because of the rank reset today.

I had the same glitch unfortunately, so did everybody. I managed to get to diamond six and was a couple of games off Onyx when it deleted everybody’s rank. Not quite as unfortunate as you, but still disappointing. I’ve played exceptionally though for my current 7 placement games since it reset though, so hopefully I’ll get put into Onyx. I have been versing many Gold/Platinum/Unranked players though, so probably not :frowning: