No CEA stats on Waypoint?

Just realized I can see halo CEA stats for myself like achievements and campaign completed but it doesn’t show up for anyone else. Does it only show that part of our service record for ourselves?

If I remember correctly, it only information available to yourself. If you attempt to look at the Halo CEA Service Record for someone else, you will get the following message.

> ACCESS TO THIS RECORD IS RESTRICTED FOR ALL SECURITY LEVELS
> We’re sorry, access to other users’ service records is not supported for this title.

> 2535469120778295;2:
> If I remember correctly, it only information available to yourself. If you attempt to look at the Halo CEA Service Record for someone else, you will get the following message.
>
>
> > ACCESS TO THIS RECORD IS RESTRICTED FOR ALL SECURITY LEVELS
> > We’re sorry, access to other users’ service records is not supported for this title.

Oof, now nobody can see my maxed out achievements

> 2535447887837444;3:
> > 2535469120778295;2:
> > If I remember correctly, it only information available to yourself. If you attempt to look at the Halo CEA Service Record for someone else, you will get the following message.
> >
> >
> > > ACCESS TO THIS RECORD IS RESTRICTED FOR ALL SECURITY LEVELS
> > > We’re sorry, access to other users’ service records is not supported for this title.
>
> Oof, now nobody can see my maxed out achievements

Yes, this is completely true if we only consider Halo Waypoint. However, achievements obtained by a given user can be seen through other means.