No camo for Storm Rifle?

I have noticed that all the guns in this game get a camo, except the Storm Rifle. Now if you quote me “but the Light Rifle doesn’t have a camo either…” you are wrong. The Light Rifle gets a camo with the LE bundle with the Xbox.

Got that out of the way, now back onto the Storm Rifle.

Why out of all the guns does the Storm Rifle not have one? It’s a excellent gun, a great substitute for the CQC weapons. Did 343 make a guess saying “oh, no one would really use it,” out of favor? If anything, it’d please plentiful amount of players if there a camo for it.

So, why do you think there is no camo for the Storm Rifle? Do you think it should get a camo?

Added question: What camo would you think would fit the Storm Rifle?

No idea why there wasn’t.
Don’t see why it shouldn’t.

Don’t care about camo that much anyways. Half of them are ugly in my opinion.

Because no one cares about the Covenant.

A similar reason why in most modern-shooters, the US guns are usually the best guns.

> Because no one cares about the Covenant.
>
> A similar reason why in most modern-shooters, the US guns are usually the best guns.

If no one had cared for the Covies, why is there a camo for the Covenant Carbine AND Plasma Pistol?

> > Because no one cares about the Covenant.
> >
> > A similar reason why in most modern-shooters, the US guns are usually the best guns.
>
> If no one had cared for the Covies, why is there a camo for the Covenant Carbine AND Plasma Pistol?

Umm…I don’t know.

The skins for the weapons that are unlocked via specializations really aren’t that appealing to be honest. In fact, they’re rather dull and ugly looking in my opinion. I don’t know how I’d feel about a pukey-brown Storm Rifle.

The only decent one was the Battle Rifle pre-order ARCTIC skin.

If they gave it the brute plasma rifle skin and made the bullets red it would be the only gun I’d be using.

I completely agree with you. There should be a camo for the Storm Rifle. I have the Light Rifle skin that comes with the Xbox, and every other gun has a camo. 343i should release the a camo for it in the DLC like they did with the Scanner helmet and such that came with the Map Pass. I would really like a camo for that gun.

> If they gave it the brute plasma rifle skin and made the bullets red it would be the only gun I’d be using.

That would be interesting to give it a Brute Red skin. Though it shooting Red Plasma Shots would be cool, but 343i would not be sure.

I also forgot to mention that the AR and BR have two skins for each gun.

Added a new question

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The AR has a second skin?

I want a Red skin for the Storm Rifle, i use it with the only weapon with the best skin today BR ACT.

all the others skins are too much yellow needs more variety.

Necropost. >.<