NO BLOOM PLEASE.

NO BLOOM ON: ASSAULT RIFLE, BR (Already Confirmed), PISTOL, NEEDLER, CARBINE, SNIPER RIFLE

BLOOM ON: DMR THATS IT!

Let me know what you think! VOTE Above :slight_smile:

as of this point they only confirmed that bloom would be on the dmr and the br would have recoil

Pistol is confirmed to have bloom as well.

There is bloom on the Assault Rifle. Watch this video at 1:07

There seems to be a bloom reticle on the Assault Rifle. :confused:

Bloom needs to rot in hell. Ps thats the polite version. lol

I like bloom on automatic weapons, and a little bit of bloom on the dmr will balance it with the br more in my opinion. Accuracy and range versus speed.

Seriously man I don’t understand why the hell they are keeping bloom… it’s not rocket science give the damn community what we want!

> Seriously man I don’t understand why the hell they are keeping bloom… it’s not rocket science give the damn community what we want!

Sometimes the “damn community” are idiots. Without bloom the dmr will completely outclass the br and there will have been no reason for them to have brought it back. Think about it, weapon with the accuracy of a sniper rifle + 5 shot kills + able to squeeze off 4 shots per second = no reason for any other weapon to exist.

“There is no bloom on any of the existing weapons” -343i

> “There is no bloom on any of the existing weapons” -343i

They said it’s on the DMR and pistol, but they didn’t say anything else had it.

Well why do you think I mentioned I only wanted bloom on the DMR in my original post… I already thought about that aspect.

> > Seriously man I don’t understand why the hell they are keeping bloom… it’s not rocket science give the damn community what we want!
>
> Sometimes the “damn community” are idiots. Without bloom the dmr will completely outclass the br and there will have been no reason for them to have brought it back. Think about it, weapon with the accuracy of a sniper rifle + 5 shot kills + able to squeeze off 4 shots per second = no reason for any other weapon to exist.

There are other ways to balance weapons besides bloom. You could increase the recoil, slow down the rate of fire, or decrease aim assist for the DMR.

And bloom only really makes a difference on single shot weapons. What the hell does “bloom on AR” even mean?

Ah bloom… The circle of prayers. Put a bible in your back pocket and hope for the best. Idk if 343 is aware of this but semi auto weapons do in fact kick. They act like bloom was the only solution. I remember them saying something like “We learned a lot of lessons from what has and hasn’t worked in previous Halo games…”. To me, that confirmed no bloom. I guess they forgot to look at reach. Basically every failed experiment in reach is back.

From what I, understand its more of a visible Bloom / not like bloom in, Reach

Its, there to slow down the ROF on the DMR / you cant shot till it resets-- again im not 100%

> “There is no bloom on any of the existing weapons” -343i

Well, since the DMR is now the M395 it’s not an existing weapon in the previous games…

Clever.

> > “There is no bloom on any of the existing weapons” -343i
>
> They said it’s on the DMR and pistol, but they didn’t say anything else had it.

They said that bloom doesn’t work the same way that it did in Reach.

> > > “There is no bloom on any of the existing weapons” -343i
> >
> > They said it’s on the DMR and pistol, but they didn’t say anything else had it.
>
> They said that bloom doesn’t work the same way that it did in Reach.

I think it will either be visible bloom only, or it will be like this.

I think either one could work.

> And bloom only really makes a difference on single shot weapons. What the hell does “bloom on AR” even mean?

The AR has always had “bloom”, bursting through all the games has given better accuracy than holding the trigger down. Reach gave a visual indicator to what was there.

> NO BLOOM ON: ASSAULT RIFLE

I could live with that.

> > And bloom only really makes a difference on single shot weapons. What the hell does “bloom on AR” even mean?
>
> The AR has always had “bloom”, bursting through all the games has given better accuracy than holding the trigger down. Reach gave a visual indicator to what was there.

No it didn’t. “Bloom,” as you put it, was only a variable of whether or not you were holding the trigger between shots. Bursting only slightly helped accuracy because you would release the trigger, causing the spread to reset instantly.

This is easily demonstrated with a turbo controller. Weapons are much more accurate, while firing at about the same rate.