No Bloom MLG = Game Changer; halo is back

Seriously. How obvious is it that this is how reach should have been from the beginning? Is it too obvious? Is that why its taken this long? Am I going to have unadulterated amounts of fun? Am I asking myself easy questions to sound like I may have a point? Does it matter if in the end no bloom is finally here?

Ahh. It feels good friends, it feels sooo good.

Agreed.

There’s a reason I was playing Halo 3 until the TU came out.

Unfortunately many people write off MLG players as tryhards when in reality a lot of them are just average gamers that hate random and unskilled mechanics.

I was a solo 37 in MLG Halo 3 and even with derankers and bad hosts it was probably the most fun playlist when you got reasonably balanced teams.

I really think people underestimate what this is going to do for the game. Bungie and 343 make just unbearable multiplayer choices…this is literally the best thing since halo 1.

> I really think people underestimate what this is going to do for the game. Bungie and 343 make just unbearable multiplayer choices…this is literally the best thing since halo 1.

Personal Preference is a thing of bliss isn’t it? We all have our tastes. I disagree 100% with your views but I hope you enjoy yourself in the future.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bypass the word filter.

> > I really think people underestimate what this is going to do for the game. Bungie and 343 make just unbearable multiplayer choices…this is literally the best thing since halo 1.
>
> Personal Preference is a thing of bliss isn’t it? We all have our tastes. I disagree 100% with your views but I hope you enjoy yourself in the future.

Personal preference? Have you seen that there are more people playing FIFA AND 3 other cod titles including 2 now outdated ones? My friends who know nothing of mlg don’t like reach for the same reasons I dont. Everyone I know in real life doesn’t like reach. THEY WANT TO LIKE IT, BUT THEY DON’T. If I told them about this they would try it again because they know how good I am at halo. I see this same sentiment across all halo forums and yet the only people being listened to are the people who don’t know anything better. I was playing halo when it single handedly brought fps games to the console. It did that for a reason and there are people running mlg, literally the most influential halo community there is, that agree with me and countless others. We’ve been ignored for 7 years and now, MLG, not a game developer, a community ran BUSINESS FOUNDED ON HALO 1, is bringing what we’ve been asking for and its going to be epic.

>

As long as the gameplay is fun, I really don’t care about ranks.

> > I really think people underestimate what this is going to do for the game. Bungie and 343 make just unbearable multiplayer choices…this is literally the best thing since halo 1.
>
> Personal Preference is a thing of bliss isn’t it? We all have our tastes. I disagree 100% with your views but I hope you enjoy yourself in the future.

We get it, you like randomness.

Can’t wait for tomorrow.

can’t wait

> > > I really think people underestimate what this is going to do for the game. Bungie and 343 make just unbearable multiplayer choices…this is literally the best thing since halo 1.
> >
> > Personal Preference is a thing of bliss isn’t it? We all have our tastes. I disagree 100% with your views but I hope you enjoy yourself in the future.
>
> We get it, you like randomness.

this.

your preference is really shoot better = lose, some of the time?

really?

REALLY?

really.

> > > > I really think people underestimate what this is going to do for the game. Bungie and 343 make just unbearable multiplayer choices…this is literally the best thing since halo 1.
> > >
> > > Personal Preference is a thing of bliss isn’t it? We all have our tastes. I disagree 100% with your views but I hope you enjoy yourself in the future.
> >
> > We get it, you like randomness.
>
> this.
>
> your preference is really shoot better = lose, some of the time?
>
> really?
>
> REALLY?
>
> really.

“Guys, it obviously takes skill to wait seconds between each shot! You’re just holding down the trigger and 3-shotting me. There was even a perfectly good Spiker on the ground I couldn’t even use.

I’m all for MLG having no bloom, but if you guys think people are going to leave MW3 because of no bloom, you’re in for great disappointment.
Here’s to hoping I’m wrong.

It would be nice to see if a majority of the community that doesn’t like Reach came back to play it because of ZB MLG.

I hope that we see some increase in matchmakings numbers because of it. I look forward to playing MLG tommorow as well.

I’m gonna play the crap out of it… I hope the goddess of Skyrim does not punish me :o

> > We get it, you like randomness.
>
> this.
>
> your preference is really shoot better = lose, some of the time?
>
> really?
>
> REALLY?
>
> really.

Had a good laugh. It’s sad how true it is though :confused:
Oh, Halo. Why did you turn into Benjamin Button and slowly transform into a little kid game?

> Oh, Halo. Why did you turn into Benjamin Button and slowly transform into a little kid game?

I literally laughed out loud at this, but that is so true as well. Once again, my real life friends that don’t post on any game forums say the same thing sometimes. It’s like they made it for little kids who aren’t even old enough to play it. When grifball has more people playing than team objective then I think its obvious the game has failed.

> > Oh, Halo. Why did you turn into Benjamin Button and slowly transform into a little kid game?
>
> I literally laughed out loud at this, but that is so true as well. Once again, my real life friends that don’t post on any game forums say the same thing sometimes. It’s like they made it for little kids who aren’t even old enough to play it. When grifball has more people playing than team objective then I think its obvious the game has failed.

It has nothing to do with Griffball or bloom.
It has everything to do with the formula MW uses.
Players want different guns, more guns, more custom options, better player investment systems, new maps more often, the ability to join and leave games, better graphics, better frame rate, etc.

Most gamers don’t want a game that revolves around a single weapon.
They don’t want an arrogant game that punishes you for playing too much (credit limit).
I could go on and on.

Don’t get me wrong, I love watching MLG Halo.
It’s like the super bowl for me :slight_smile:
But MLG is not the majority… So don’t expect a huge jump in population in MLG or even Halo in general.

> Slap that shieet into arena or give it rank, then we can talk. Reaches matching system is terrible, so expect to play unbalanced games left and right. I want opponents of equal skill to play with along with the MLG ZB playlist, not just the playlist itself.

Please 343i, Let it be ranked! Let… it… be Ranked!!!

> > Slap that shieet into arena or give it rank, then we can talk. Reaches matching system is terrible, so expect to play unbalanced games left and right. I want opponents of equal skill to play with along with the MLG ZB playlist, not just the playlist itself.
>
> Please 343i, Let it be ranked! Let… it… be Ranked!!!

Please it would be amazing!!