No Big Team Battle At Launch

Thoughts on not having BTB at launch?

They confirmed that it would be added a few weeks after launch. In the meantime there is Warzone and custom/forge games.

> 2533274849005171;1:
> Thoughts on not having BTB at launch?

“Oh no. How will i ever play Warzone with no AI, smaller maps and less people?”

Theres my thoughts on it.

> 2533274816299345;3:
> > 2533274849005171;1:
> > Thoughts on not having BTB at launch?
>
>
> “Oh no. How will i ever play Warzone with no AI, smaller maps and less people?”
>
> Theres my thoughts on it.

Just asking opinions. No need to get hostile.

> 2533275011491088;2:
> They confirmed that it would be added a few weeks after launch. In the meantime there is Warzone and custom/forge games.

How many weeks after launch?

I think it is kinda lame. This whole releasing games and then adding content later, especially content that used to come with every other games, is getting ridiculous. What is it going to come too next? Only getting a game one level at a time?

> 2533274816788253;6:
> I think it is kinda lame. This whole releasing games and then adding content later, especially content that used to come with every other games, is getting ridiculous. What is it going to come too next? Only getting a game one level at a time?

Yeah, I agree with you. I think game devs recently have relied too heavily on saying “well we will just add it in later”

> 2533274816788253;6:
> I think it is kinda lame. This whole releasing games and then adding content later, especially content that used to come with every other games, is getting ridiculous. What is it going to come too next? Only getting a game one level at a time?

Look at Destiny. Alot of the expansion was originally intended for the final game, but was cut. Destiny is probably the worst at doing that. But on topic, It won’t bother me, since I will be playing campaign over and over for the 1st few weeks

> 2533275007059966;8:
> > 2533274816788253;6:
> > I think it is kinda lame. This whole releasing games and then adding content later, especially content that used to come with every other games, is getting ridiculous. What is it going to come too next? Only getting a game one level at a time?
>
>
> Look at Destiny. Alot of the expansion was originally intended for the final game, but was cut. Destiny is probably the worst at doing that. But on topic, It won’t bother me, since I will be playing campaign over and over for the 1st few weeks

I’ll be playing campaign as well. Add me if you want to do co-op. FreedomLeader11

> 2533274849005171;5:
> > 2533275011491088;2:
> > They confirmed that it would be added a few weeks after launch. In the meantime there is Warzone and custom/forge games.
>
>
> How many weeks after launch?

Don’t know.

Its a little annoying that it wont be available at launch but I have the campaign to keep me occupied

343 said BTB will be out shortly after launch, they just want people to try out Warzone and probably get some feedback first.

> 2533274849005171;4:
> > 2533274816299345;3:
> > > 2533274849005171;1:
> > > Thoughts on not having BTB at launch?
> >
> >
> > “Oh no. How will i ever play Warzone with no AI, smaller maps and less people?”
> >
> > Theres my thoughts on it.
>
>
> Just asking opinions. No need to get hostile.

That honestly was the first thing i thought of though.

> 2533274921821201;12:
> 343 said BTB will be out shortly after launch, they just want people to try out Warzone and probably get some feedback first.

Yeah basically more beta testing :slight_smile:

I wish Big Team would be available at release, but it’s probably the right decision to delay it a couple weeks or so in order to get the majority of people desiring a Big Team playlist into trying out Warzone.

I just hope that Big Team will include JiP.

> 2533274816788253;6:

They’re only doing it so people will try out Warzone. It’s not like they are cutting it then charging you like Destiny.

Yeah as much as it sucks that they aren’t making it available at launch, it doesn’t really concern me too much. They aren’t adding it as an afterthought, or holding content to sell like people are making it seem in previous posts, they’re simply allowing warzone to have a chance to blossom in the btb community. I mean they’ve invested so many resources into warzone, they don’t want people to just write it off and skip right to btb.

> 2533275011491088;2:
> They confirmed that it would be added a few weeks after launch. In the meantime there is Warzone and custom/forge games.

If you believe that then you have never played TMCC. Absolutely NO way BTB will come a “few weeks” after launch. Guaranteed. If 343 prove me wrong then that’s perfectly fine with me. They just don’t have a great track record for keeping their word after TMCC.

That aside, I was a bit concerned with the lack of BTB but after seeing everything about Warzone, I don’t even know if I would play BTB. Warzone has everything I want. AI enemies, afk kicking, no team killing, JIP, 24 players, land and air vehicles, and complete chaos. Looks like the perfect playlist to me. So as long as Warzone is as good as I am hoping it will be, I am not too concerned with BTB.