No big change in pre-orders after ViDoc

Honestly thought that Halo 4 would surge with pre-orders last week, only to be surprised thats it just the normal addition of the weekly 2k-3k. We should hit 200k pre-orders by the end of the month which is pretty good for a game that has barley any in-game footage, and no release date.

Source: http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders.php

I think more people will start pre-ordering once we get closer to release and are given more info about the different editions that are coming out. I know I’m waiting to see what the Limited and Legendary Editions (if there will be any) will offer to see which one I want to get.

> I think more people will start pre-ordering once we get closer to release and are given more info about the different editions that are coming out. I know I’m waiting to see what the Limited and Legendary Editions (if there will be any) will offer to see which one I want to get.

I pre-ordered mine right around the announcement trailer. I’ll just change my pre-order if I like another edition

> Honestly thought that Halo 4 would surge with pre-orders last week, only to be surprised thats it just the normal addition of the weekly 2k-3k. We should hit 200k pre-orders by the end of the month which is pretty good for a game that has barley any in-game footage, and no release date.
>
> Source: http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders.php

Are you surprised? I personally wont even think about it until details of forge/custom games/matchmaking and theatre are released and even then it’s doubtful. Unlike reach which bought me over by its vidocs. I never even considered reach until I saw the forge vidoc. Holding back info on a game that needs to be proven is a bad idea, as long as they don’t show too much campaign, bungie showed too much campaign IMO, but they showed just the right amount of forge and matchmaking details.

I think most everyone that was going to pre-order early already did so. I bet it’ll surge a bit more when an official date is announced along wit the the various editions.

> I think more people will start pre-ordering once we get closer to release and are given more info about the different editions that are coming out. I know I’m waiting to see what the Limited and Legendary Editions (if there will be any) will offer to see which one I want to get.

This. I find no reason to ore order until I know the editions and nowadays the retailer specific DLC.

> I think most everyone that was going to pre-order early already did so. I bet it’ll surge a bit more when an official date is announced along wit the the various editions.

That’s what I was thinking too, along with the the idea that it could easily surge in pre-orders after E3.

I’m waiting to see the different editions myself.

Why would I preorder this early? I’m definitely getting it and I’ll definitely preorder, but not until I see the editions and it gets closer to release.

waiting for editions and limited edition DLC stuff

I normally wait until the last minute to pre-order. If I decide I don’t like a game I’d rather just not buy it instead of having to cancel a pre-order.

> I’m waiting to see the different editions myself.