No armour abilities in H4?

Correct me if I am wrong but halo 4 had armour abilities. Why arnt their any when I play btb H4?

> 2535457392911715;1:
> Correct me if I am wrong but halo 4 had armour abilities. Why arnt their any when I play btb H4?

You are wrong.

if they pick legendary then abilities and ordnance are off.

basically how H4 should’ve launched.

Idk why you guys hate armor abilitys it makes the game more fun

> 2533274840188064;4:
> Idk why you guys hate armor abilitys it makes the game more fun

For the same reasons they are taking them out in Halo 5. It makes uneven playing ground which is -Yoink- for competitive play.

> 2533274840188064;4:
> Idk why you guys hate armor abilitys it makes the game more fun

If by “fun” you mean random unbalanced and chaotic then yes…it was absolutely “fun”

> 2533274840188064;4:
> Idk why you guys hate armor abilitys it makes the game more fun

Too big of a sandbox makes the game unpredictable. You can’t guess what AA your opponents have so you don’t know what strategy to use against them from spawn. In Halo 2 and 3 patterns of play were very much learnable and reliable.

EDIT: It is fun in BTB though.

I haven’t seen nor used any armor abilities in BTB Halo 4 yet. So far it’s a lot of fun! Halo 4 is a really good game at its core, it just needed a few amputations.

> 2533274832130936;6:
> > 2533274840188064;4:
> > Idk why you guys hate armor abilitys it makes the game more fun
>
>
> If by “fun” you mean random unbalanced and chaotic then yes…it was absolutely “fun”

I guess I’m just one of the few gamers that are gifted with the beautiful ability of just simply going with the flow of the match. Hard to call it random, unbalanced and chaotic when I can go +12 and up in a match just by using what’s in front of me.

> 2533274840188064;4:
> Idk why you guys hate armor abilitys it makes the game more fun

Agreed.

> 2533274840188064;4:
> Idk why you guys hate armor abilitys it makes the game more fun

smh no not fun

They aren’t in BT slayer, but they are still in objective gametypes. I was wondering the same thing when I was playing. Gone for the best though.

> 2535457392911715;1:
> Correct me if I am wrong but halo 4 had armour abilities. Why arnt their any when I play btb H4?

The same reason your custom loadouts aren’t there. It’s a different part of Halo 4’s MP. Objective Halo 4 games still have it so if you want them go there.

> 2533274840188064;4:
> Idk why you guys hate armor abilitys it makes the game more fun

Until you get wrecked by camo snipers and corner campers as well as people using promethean vision to see where you are like 30 meters away. Them being more fun is highly subjective, but they’re removing them so it seems most don’t agree with you.

> 2533274840188064;9:
> > 2533274832130936;6:
> > > 2533274840188064;4:
> > > Idk why you guys hate armor abilitys it makes the game more fun
> >
> >
> >
> > If by “fun” you mean random unbalanced and chaotic then yes…it was absolutely “fun”
>
>
> I guess I’m just one of the few gamers that are gifted with the beautiful ability of just simply going with the flow of the match. Hard to call it random, unbalanced and chaotic when I can go +12 and up in a match just by using what’s in front of me.

Oh that’s hilarious. Halo 4 was my highest K/D by far because it was so easy to abuse the AA’s and overpowered pre-patch DMR. Just because you go positive doesn’t make it balanced and predictable because you do well. Random means you can’t tell what they have until they use it. Shoot a rocket at a guy who has hardlight shield and he deflects it back at you. Jetpack guy takes off over your head and shoots down at you, camo is camo, but you can’t tell until they use it and, in camo’s case, you can’t tell until a sniper bullet from someone you can’t see (because it is impossible after a certain range) comes out of nowhere and kills you instantly.

Either you’re a troll or are really ignorant of all the problems that plagued Halo 4.

> 2533274840188064;9:
> > 2533274832130936;6:
> > > 2533274840188064;4:
> > > Idk why you guys hate armor abilitys it makes the game more fun
> >
> >
> >
> > If by “fun” you mean random unbalanced and chaotic then yes…it was absolutely “fun”
>
>
> I guess I’m just one of the few gamers that are gifted with the beautiful ability of just simply going with the flow of the match. Hard to call it random, unbalanced and chaotic when I can go +12 and up in a match just by using what’s in front of me.

What does this post prove? Come play a real Halo game and let somebody train wreck you 15 and 0 you and lets see what you can really do with “just using whats in front of you.” A map, a gun, and a handful of nades. No sprint to help you “oops” out and no abilities to hold your hand. Then we will see how many times you go +12 against somebody who went +30 in a championship series match 5 mins ago. If you want to toss online stats around from a stupid public online noob match ( and Halo 4 which makes it even more hilarious ) then get ready to have a storm come your way. Posting stats from a public match of Halo 4 proves nothing. Don’t kidd yourself

Why would you complain about no Armour Abilities, means players have to put effort into matches at the very least.