no armor ability for sprint

What I liked about reach was that it had more customization than halo 3 less for the elite though but it was ok for me. I also liked the campaign it was fun but the 1 thing that I wish Bungie put in was no armor ability for sprint you could just run with out using the armor ability.

> 2535409525987157;1:
> What I liked about reach was that it had more customization than halo 3 less for the elite though but it was ok for me. I also liked the campaign it was fun but the 1 thing that I wish Bungie put in was no armor ability for sprint you could just run with out using the armor ability.

So I have some good news for you…
They made 2 new Halo games…
Both allow you to Sprint…
Lol ok sry had to get that out of my system.
Yeah I agree I never understood the Sprint as an armor ability.
I also miss the level of customization and being able to see your Spartan in campaign
I wish we could get another game like reach. I lived the health and shield systems I loved the new abilities things that made you feel powerful in all the RIGHT ways and a campaign where you literally have to fight until you die. While I had issue with Spartan III’S on reach and in particular with Halsey and pillar in dock ON THE PLANET it was undeniably a great character driven story with great mechanics that happened to be set in the Halo universe

Having Sprint AND and Armor Ability would have huge implications for both Campaign and Multiplayer.

> 2533274996569377;3:
> Having Sprint AND and Armor Ability would have huge implications for both Campaign and Multiplayer.

Yes and?..

> 2533274996569377;3:
> Having Sprint AND and Armor Ability would have huge implications for both Campaign and Multiplayer.

I understand that they would certainly have some modifications to make you couldn’t just switch it on in the existing game any more than you could add a jetpack to Halo ce. That said I would play the yoink out of a fully remade halo ce with all the modern gaming abilities (like what was done with doom 2016). I know it won’t happen but that is why I’m on the forums to talk and play make-believe. So what are you getting at just that it will never happen or that you think it would fundamentally ruin the game? Wow this sounds more hostile than I meant it to… I’m not being hostile I’m just curious and what to know your stance.

Yea no the combat would change too much with also all the other abilities.

> 2533274862926994;5:
> > 2533274996569377;3:
> > Having Sprint AND and Armor Ability would have huge implications for both Campaign and Multiplayer.
>
> I understand that they would certainly have some modifications to make you couldn’t just switch it on in the existing game any more than you could add a jetpack to Halo ce. That said I would play the yoink out of a fully remade halo ce with all the modern gaming abilities (like what was done with doom 2016). I know it won’t happen but that is why I’m on the forums to talk and play make-believe. So what are you getting at just that it will never happen or that you think it would fundamentally ruin the game? Wow this sounds more hostile than I meant it to… I’m not being hostile I’m just curious and what to know your stance.

The OP came across to me as “I just want the same game but with sprint as a built-in ability”, which I think is impossible. :wink: The game would be very different. And who knows, perhaps Bungie had different plans for Halo: Reach on the table? One with Sprint as an AA, one with Sprint as a built-in ability, and they chose the one where it is an AA? Who am I to say they made the wrong choice? After all, I greatly prefer Halo: Reach to Halo 4 (both singleplayer and multiplayer). I’d be careful what I’d wish for.