No anniversary - classic compensation?

Can we have some NEW halo 5 classic halo REQS?
Or classic armors in halo 6?

If we aren’t getting halo 3 anniversary, on time or at all…
Which is ok, they shouldnt divide resources.

  • Halo 3 based armors, true to their originals.
    As a form of ‘compensation’ to hold us till h3a comes, or if it never does.

I miss Hayabusa, but I don’t think 343 have the copyright laws to implement that stuff, from what I’ve heard.

> 2535414140380568;2:
> I miss Hayabusa, but I don’t think 343 have the copyright laws to implement that stuff, from what I’ve heard.

They don’t unfortunately

> 2533274983213185;1:
> If we aren’t getting halo 3 anniversary, on time or at all…
> Which is ok, they shouldnt divide resources.

343i do not make the anniversary games. They contract it out to Sabre Interactive (Halo CEA, Halo 2A remastered Campaigns) and Certain Affinity (Halo Reach DLC and Anniversary Maps, Halo 2A MP). I think they had someone like Ruffian Games do the porting of Halo 3 and Halo 4 with the MCC.

> 2533274828183901;3:
> > 2535414140380568;2:
> > I miss Hayabusa, but I don’t think 343 have the copyright laws to implement that stuff, from what I’ve heard.
>
>
> They don’t unfortunately

They might have something for Killer Instinct.

> 2547348539238747;4:
> > 2533274983213185;1:
> > If we aren’t getting halo 3 anniversary, on time or at all…
> > Which is ok, they shouldnt divide resources.
>
>
> 343i do not make the anniversary games. They contract it out to Sabre Interactive (Halo CEA, Halo 2A remastered Campaigns) and Certain Affinity (Halo Reach DLC and Anniversary Maps, Halo 2A MP). I think they had someone like Ruffian Games do the porting of Halo 3 and Halo 4 with the MCC.

Really?
So it’s not ‘they’ don’t want to expend ‘their’ resources.

Just they don’t think it will sell well. (lol 3 double L words)
This changes everything, if other companies made h2a and hce.
Fan service, or profit?..profit!

They seem to like halo ce/2 they talk about them often.
But they avoid halo 3 like the plague?
Can’t live up to that legend?

No halo 3 reqs in halo 5, no weapons, armor, vehicles, emblems…
But halo ce, 2, odst, reach, 4, and wars 1 have REQS in 5… (evidence)

I just want classic CQB back…

> 2533274808386392;7:
> I just want classic CQB back…

Amen^

they avoid halo 3 like the plague.
Can’t live up to that legend?

No halo 3 reqs in halo 5, no weapons, armor, vehicles, emblems…
But halo ce, 2, odst, reach, 4, and wars 1 have REQS in 5… (evidence)

> 2533274983213185;8:
> > 2533274808386392;7:
> > I just want classic CQB back…
>
>
> Amen^
>
> they avoid halo 3 like the plague.
> Can’t live up to that legend?
>
> No halo 3 reqs in halo 5, no weapons, armor, vehicles, emblems…
> But halo ce, 2, odst, reach, 4, and wars 1 have REQS in 5… (evidence)

Gravity Hammer is from Halo 3, unless you’re counting the Fist of Rukt as a Gravity Hammer in Halo 2. And now the AA Wraith as well.

EDIT: I was on Youtube last night and some Youtuber said that he had pictures of CQB Armor from an artist that 343 got. If you want, the Youtuber was “Metal Head Spartan”. I don’t know if he showed the pictures yet.

> 2533274939961451;9:
> > 2533274983213185;8:
> > > 2533274808386392;7:
> > > I just want classic CQB back…
> >
> >
> > Amen^
> >
> > they avoid halo 3 like the plague.
> > Can’t live up to that legend?
> >
> > No halo 3 reqs in halo 5, no weapons, armor, vehicles, emblems…
> > But halo ce, 2, odst, reach, 4, and wars 1 have REQS in 5… (evidence)
>
>
> Gravity Hammer is from Halo 3, unless you’re counting the Fist of Rukt as a Gravity Hammer in Halo 2. And now the AA Wraith as well.
>
> EDIT: I was on Youtube last night and some Youtuber said that he had pictures of CQB Armor from an artist that 343 got. If you want, the Youtuber was “Metal Head Spartan”. I don’t know if he showed the pictures yet.

They did. On Reddit or you could check hidden Xperia’s twitter, he post the picture some time ago.

Found this…

> 2533274983213185;6:
> > 2547348539238747;4:
> > > 2533274983213185;1:
> > > If we aren’t getting halo 3 anniversary, on time or at all…
> > > Which is ok, they shouldnt divide resources.
> >
> >
> > 343i do not make the anniversary games. They contract it out to Sabre Interactive (Halo CEA, Halo 2A remastered Campaigns) and Certain Affinity (Halo Reach DLC and Anniversary Maps, Halo 2A MP). I think they had someone like Ruffian Games do the porting of Halo 3 and Halo 4 with the MCC.
>
>
> Really?
> So it’s not ‘they’ don’t want to expend ‘their’ resources.
>
> Just they don’t think it will sell well. (lol 3 double L words)
> This changes everything, if other companies made h2a and hce.
> Fan service, or profit?..profit!
>
> They seem to like halo ce/2 they talk about them often.
> But they avoid halo 3 like the plague?
> Can’t live up to that legend?
>
> No halo 3 reqs in halo 5, no weapons, armor, vehicles, emblems…
> But halo ce, 2, odst, reach, 4, and wars 1 have REQS in 5… (evidence)

To be fair the last time they did rely on third parties to do it for them we got the mcc disaster. 343 had to pull people to try and fix that mess and its still a mess to this day.

You can probably thank all the mcc complaints for why h3a isn’t happening.

> 2533274939961451;9:
> > 2533274983213185;8:
> > > 2533274808386392;7:
> > > I just want classic CQB back…
> >
> >
> > Amen^
> >
> > they avoid halo 3 like the plague.
> > Can’t live up to that legend?
> >
> > No halo 3 reqs in halo 5, no weapons, armor, vehicles, emblems…
> > But halo ce, 2, odst, reach, 4, and wars 1 have REQS in 5… (evidence)
>
>
> Gravity Hammer is from Halo 3, unless you’re counting the Fist of Rukt as a Gravity Hammer in Halo 2. And now the AA Wraith as well.
>
> EDIT: I was on Youtube last night and some Youtuber said that he had pictures of CQB Armor from an artist that 343 got. If you want, the Youtuber was “Metal Head Spartan”. I don’t know if he showed the pictures yet.

The sword was in hce, playable in halo 2.
The hammer from 2 playable in 3.

But the design of halo 5’s hammer looks more halo reach/4 than like halo 3’s.

And the one named after tartarus is halo 2.

We have at least 2+ reqs from all other halo games accept halo 3.

Weapons & armor:
H2br and sniper, ce pistol and mk5a, reach armors, odst pistol+buck, mk4 from wars1, halo 4 armor.

Stances: for halo 2, ce, reach.

Nothing directly from halo 3.

The AA Wraith… I guess but that’s obscure nobody asked for it.
It wasn’t popular, important, or special…

> 2533274964189700;12:
> > 2533274983213185;6:
> > > 2547348539238747;4:
> > > > 2533274983213185;1:
> > > > If we aren’t getting halo 3 anniversary, on time or at all…
> > > > Which is ok, they shouldnt divide resources.
> > >
> > >
> > > 343i do not make the anniversary games. They contract it out to Sabre Interactive (Halo CEA, Halo 2A remastered Campaigns) and Certain Affinity (Halo Reach DLC and Anniversary Maps, Halo 2A MP). I think they had someone like Ruffian Games do the porting of Halo 3 and Halo 4 with the MCC.
> >
> >
> > Really?
> > So it’s not ‘they’ don’t want to expend ‘their’ resources.
> >
> > Just they don’t think it will sell well. (lol 3 double L words)
> > This changes everything, if other companies made h2a and hce.
> > Fan service, or profit?..profit!
> >
> > They seem to like halo ce/2 they talk about them often.
> > But they avoid halo 3 like the plague?
> > Can’t live up to that legend?
> >
> > No halo 3 reqs in halo 5, no weapons, armor, vehicles, emblems…
> > But halo ce, 2, odst, reach, 4, and wars 1 have REQS in 5… (evidence)
>
>
> To be fair the last time they did rely on third parties to do it for them we got the mcc disaster. 343 had to pull people to try and fix that mess and its still a mess to this day.
>
> You can probably thank all the mcc complaints for why h3a isn’t happening.

The MCC is entirely on 343i themselves. People were expecting and asking for Halo 2 Anniversary. 343i decided to not just do that, but also bundle in Halo CEA, Halo CE MP, Halo 2 MP, Halo 3 and Halo 4, and a partial remake of Halo 2’s MP.

They also seemed to decide this less than a year before it needed to be released. In order to try and achieve this goal they decided to contract this work out to 5-6 different companies. 343i and MS were the ones that set this unachievable goal and unrealistic project.

A Halo 3A, if done smart, would just be a remastered Halo 3 campaign, the original MP (with DLC maps) and maybe, an expanded Halo 2A MP as a stand alone release. It would be a lot less work and have far less to go wrong with the coding. It would also only require the two Companies I mentioned earlier to complete the work. Both of whom completed their work for both CEA and H2A without much issue. Most of the problems with MCC stem from the design (something 343i would have been responsible) and the UI and networking (again, something 343i, and I think the defunct United Front Games were working on).

If anything, you can thank 343i’s mismanagement of the MCC project for why Halo 3A isn’t happening.

> 2547348539238747;14:
> > 2533274964189700;12:
> > > 2533274983213185;6:
> > > > 2547348539238747;4:
> > > > > 2533274983213185;1:
> > > > > If we aren’t getting halo 3 anniversary, on time or at all…
> > > > > Which is ok, they shouldnt divide resources.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > 343i do not make the anniversary games. They contract it out to Sabre Interactive (Halo CEA, Halo 2A remastered Campaigns) and Certain Affinity (Halo Reach DLC and Anniversary Maps, Halo 2A MP). I think they had someone like Ruffian Games do the porting of Halo 3 and Halo 4 with the MCC.
> > >
> > >
> > > Really?
> > > So it’s not ‘they’ don’t want to expend ‘their’ resources.
> > >
> > > Just they don’t think it will sell well. (lol 3 double L words)
> > > This changes everything, if other companies made h2a and hce.
> > > Fan service, or profit?..profit!
> > >
> > > They seem to like halo ce/2 they talk about them often.
> > > But they avoid halo 3 like the plague?
> > > Can’t live up to that legend?
> > >
> > > No halo 3 reqs in halo 5, no weapons, armor, vehicles, emblems…
> > > But halo ce, 2, odst, reach, 4, and wars 1 have REQS in 5… (evidence)
> >
> >
> > To be fair the last time they did rely on third parties to do it for them we got the mcc disaster. 343 had to pull people to try and fix that mess and its still a mess to this day.
> >
> > You can probably thank all the mcc complaints for why h3a isn’t happening.
>
>
> The MCC is entirely on 343i themselves. People were expecting and asking for Halo 2 Anniversary. 343i decided to not just do that, but also bundle in Halo CEA, Halo CE MP, Halo 2 MP, Halo 3 and Halo 4, and a partial remake of Halo 2’s MP.
>
> They also seemed to decide this less than a year before it needed to be released. In order to try and achieve this goal they decided to contract this work out to 5-6 different companies. 343i and MS were the ones that set this unachievable goal and unrealistic project.
>
> A Halo 3A, if done smart, would just be a remastered Halo 3 campaign, the original MP (with DLC maps) and maybe, an expanded Halo 2A MP as a stand alone release. It would be a lot less work and have far less to go wrong with the coding. It would also only require the two Companies I mentioned earlier to complete the work. Both of whom completed their work for both CEA and H2A without much issue. Most of the problems with MCC stem from the design (something 343i would have been responsible) and the UI and networking (again, something 343i, and I think the defunct United Front Games were working on).
>
> If anything, you can thank 343i’s mismanagement of the MCC project for why Halo 3A isn’t happening.

Maybe they could fix the one bug from halo 3 that carried over from original to mcc.

Thad makes co-op campaign, just in halo 3 lag to near unplayability.
Regardless of Internet speeds, bandwidth, or up/download speeds etc…

I don’t think anyone really understands how much of a money grab it would seem like to release a Halo Anniversary, the graphics wouldn’t look stunning in comparison to the original, I would still buy it but I’m glad they won’t do it, however a better idea would be to release say a 10$ DLC for the MCC that adds the graphics update and the graphics switching just like HCEA and H2A, they proved adding DLC for MCC works by adding ODST I haven’t had any problems with it either.
On a side note I find it funny how everyone wants H3 armor like CQB when barely anyone actually wore it, all I had seen during the 3 year run (actually a little over 4 because I did not enjoy Reach all that much until 343 did the title update) was Hyabusa, Recon, Mark VI, although Recon was way later in its lifespan.

> 2533274983213185;1:
> Can we have some NEW halo 5 classic halo REQS?
> Or classic armors in halo 6?
>
> If we aren’t getting halo 3 anniversary, on time or at all…
> Which is ok, they shouldnt divide resources.
>
> * Halo 3 based armors, true to their originals.
> As a form of ‘compensation’ to hold us till h3a comes, or if it never does.

You want compensation, because the company decided not to make a game that they never said they were going to make in the first place? I honestly don’t know how to process that. Compensation is for when you’ve been injured in some way…not because something you wanted won’t be happening. I know you want CQB and a couple of other armors. It’s okay to ask for them because you want them…because you’ll enjoy H5 or H6 more if you can wear your preferred armor, but asking for compensation is frankly absurd.

I don’t think H3 need a remastered version to begin with

it’s a pretty solid game by itself with excellent graphics

> 2533274983213185;13:
> > 2533274939961451;9:
> > > 2533274983213185;8:
> > > > 2533274808386392;7:
> > > > I just want classic CQB back…
> > >
> > >
> > > Nothing directly from halo 3.

The Mongoose is from Halo 3. So is the Spartan Laser.

We literally have the AA Wraith (I’ve waited nine -Yoink!- years to drive that thing), Pro Pipe, and Sentinel Beam coming in the next update.