Ninja's thoughts on halo 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z3D2uxrZHwk#!

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/55996-MLG_Pro_Ninja_Competitive_Halo_is_back_with_H4

^Thats who this guy is and why he matters.

He speaks words of wisdom.

I don’t know. That constructive criticism idea sounds like a trap. :wink:

Its amazing how far constructive criticism will get you, and how little verbal abuse will. Something the community here needs to be reminded of frequently by people like Ninja, and Bravo.

> Its amazing how far constructive criticism will get you, and how little verbal abuse will. Something the community here needs to be reminded of frequently by people like Ninja, and Bravo.

Exactly. It’s great that Ninja made this.

The truth was indeed spoken.

Gotta show this guy some respect. One of the few mainly competitive players who isn’t raging about this game. Also made me realise how much im getting influenced by negative posts making me feel negative towards the game as well.

Show your friends this video, spread it around as much as possible. As many people as possible need to see it, especially the ones feeling down and out!

I stopped half way through…

He’s probably a nice guy, but this video made him sound as much of a -Yoink- as the people hes talking about…

So telling people to be constructive and not verbally abusive is a bad thing?

Wow this guy is a boss
I agree with everything.
People flip out… It’s been a month… Exactly a month.
There’s tons of stuff coming out for this game. Just relax and give it time.

I love Ninja. Thanks for posting this!

He speaks the TRUTH!!! Halo’s community has never been that great in terms of constructive criticism, but the reaction to Halo 4 has been outstandingly negative. This game is quite fun and is Halo 4, not Halo as Ninja said. Also it can be seen that 343i is indeed listening to the community even tho it is mostly in shambles and consists of very little constructive criticism. Just think what could be accomplished as a community if more constructive criticism was given and focused rather than the mindless and extremely repetitive super negative threads that are flooding this forum and community as a whole.

> I love Ninja. Thanks for posting this!

Remember to show your friends, hell even repost it as a reply to the nasty threads that have been popping up. The more people that see it the better. Disagreements aside, we’re all apart of the same community here, and theres no need to be verbally abusive to one another.

Great video.

Ninja’s got the right idea.

remember to favorite the thread and spread it around!

The guy makes perfect sense. He’s mature, sensible, and realistic about the whole thing. He sees the big picture. A lesson to all those raging, ungrateful cry-babies who clutter up this forum.

Dont forget this is the same guy who said many times lets @#$% with these noobs and was a complete jerk online in many vids to randoms.

I just noticed Youtube has an “automatic captions” option…went to it for this video

“who are fun in athlone masters i guess so hopefully you guys took a big way
from this and that please has indentations alright the game is so new
is ridiculous
take it easy strategy and all like cannot
and have a great day”

my sides

> Dont forget this is the same guy who said many times lets @#$% with these noobs and was a complete jerk online in many vids to randoms.

Never said the man was perfect, and I think most of us that play with friends have done that at some point in our lives (i’ve done so on other games).
But his arguement and point stands.
We need more civil discussions, and patience. 343 is comprised of human beings. Human beings are not perfect, therefor anything they create, is not perfect.

Endlessly complaining, being verbally abusive, and saying things like ‘f halo, gonna go play bo2’ ect ect, are not going to make halo 4 any better, so why bother?
If you really want halo 4 to be better, you have to be constructive, civil, and know where to make your voice be heard.