Nightingales

Boy are the Nightingales good in Blitz…
They are extremely cheap energy-wise, fairly quick (and can fly over the cliffs, which leads to easy captures of undefended points across the map), heal injured units, and their smoke power is really useful. The enemy spawns a giant Scarab in? Just use the Nightingale’s “Y”-power and mute his attacks until he despawns.
Definitely do not underestimate this small unit…

> 2535407750324836;1:
> Boy are the Nightingales good in Blitz…
> They are extremely cheap energy-wise, fairly quick (and can fly over the cliffs, which leads to easy captures of undefended points across the map), heal injured units, and their smoke power is really useful. The enemy spawns a giant Scarab in? Just use the Nightingale’s “Y”-power and mute his attacks until he despawns.
> Definitely do not underestimate this small unit…

My only problem with them is their ability doesn’t hide them from leader powers, if it did they would be soo good.

I remember seeing it first and was like holy damn the falcons back. Sent a load of them in and they got record, didn’t read the fact they are not actually falcons, and they aren’t combat units

And speaking of units: Snipers. You can use them so early in the game, and with their really long lasting cloak ability, you can contest point for a while, while simultaneously picking off infantry units, without fear of discovery unless they play and expose unit… Also should not use them lightly!

Nightingale are pretty awesome. I barely won a hard fought battle with 1 Nightingale yesterday. We were goin back and forth, but I got my Nightingale out of danger a few times, and capped old points. Great game

> 2535407750324836;1:
> Boy are the Nightingales good in Blitz…
> They are extremely cheap energy-wise, fairly quick (and can fly over the cliffs, which leads to easy captures of undefended points across the map), heal injured units, and their smoke power is really useful. The enemy spawns a giant Scarab in? Just use the Nightingale’s “Y”-power and mute his attacks until he despawns.
> Definitely do not underestimate this small unit…

I never knew the nightingales could counter a scarab that’s awesome.

> 2533274875328566;5:
> > 2535407750324836;1:
> > Boy are the Nightingales good in Blitz…
> > They are extremely cheap energy-wise, fairly quick (and can fly over the cliffs, which leads to easy captures of undefended points across the map), heal injured units, and their smoke power is really useful. The enemy spawns a giant Scarab in? Just use the Nightingale’s “Y”-power and mute his attacks until he despawns.
> > Definitely do not underestimate this small unit…
>
> I never knew the nightingales could counter a scarab that’s awesome.

Same here, haven’t really paid attention to the fact that they actually have a special ability for some reason. Probably because I always have them in a group with others and when the Y icon appeared I just thought it to be one of the other units.

> 2533274875328566;5:
> > 2535407750324836;1:
> > Boy are the Nightingales good in Blitz…
> > They are extremely cheap energy-wise, fairly quick (and can fly over the cliffs, which leads to easy captures of undefended points across the map), heal injured units, and their smoke power is really useful. The enemy spawns a giant Scarab in? Just use the Nightingale’s “Y”-power and mute his attacks until he despawns.
> > Definitely do not underestimate this small unit…
>
> I never knew the nightingales could counter a scarab that’s awesome.

IF you place the smoke just right, you can prevent a stationary scarab from attacking, and attack it with your own units because it’s body is larger than the smoke cloud.

> 2661949065475413;7:
> > 2533274875328566;5:
> > > 2535407750324836;1:
> > > Boy are the Nightingales good in Blitz…
> > > They are extremely cheap energy-wise, fairly quick (and can fly over the cliffs, which leads to easy captures of undefended points across the map), heal injured units, and their smoke power is really useful. The enemy spawns a giant Scarab in? Just use the Nightingale’s “Y”-power and mute his attacks until he despawns.
> > > Definitely do not underestimate this small unit…
> >
> > I never knew the nightingales could counter a scarab that’s awesome.
>
> IF you place the smoke just right, you can prevent a stationary scarab from attacking, and attack it with your own units because it’s body is larger than the smoke cloud.

That’s wicked.