nightfall wont play

I got the digital copy of the game everything is install but when i go try and see nightfall its telling me to buy the game is there a code i need to input or anything like that can someone help

Same problem here

got the same problem

Yep, same here

If you bought the disk, check your case, there should be an insert with a code for Nightfall in there. Use it even if you already installed the Halo Channel. I had the same problem at first too, but I don’t know anything about downloaded versions of the Collection. If you still have problems try quiting the Halo Channel app then launch it again.

yeah same here. If I go to Nightfall episodes on the Halo Channel it tells me to buy Halo. When I hit that button it takes me to the actual game, upon hitting the halo nightfall option in game, it takes me back to the Halo Channel and the cycle repeats. I have tired everything to fix it and nothing works.

Wondering if the recent update to MCC has something to do with Halo Channel not recognizing that I in fact own the game. Frustrating…

This is so frustrating. I got the digital version of Halo and it seemed like it took 2 days to download. Then and still the matchmaking doesn’t seem to work. Since that isn’t working I figured I would watch Nightfall and it says to but the game. Why are there so many issues with this game and it’s content? This is a huge franchise and nothing seems to be working. When will I be able to each Nightfall? When will multiplayer be working properly? I think we all deserve answers.

Same exact problem here too. Not happy.

I down loaded off xbox and nightfall jumps to another vid

Let’s wait for the first HC update. Should fix plenty of issues.

Did 343i say there’ll be an HC update?

> 2533274846978810;12:
> Did 343i say there’ll be an HC update?

Yes, it’s on it’s way.

Check your email and confirmation codes. You may have received a code for ‘installing Nightfall’ not just Halo Channel installations.

> 2533274821977927;13:
> > 2533274846978810;12:
> > Did 343i say there’ll be an HC update?
>
>
> Yes, it’s on it’s way.
>
> Check your email and confirmation codes. You may have received a code for ‘installing Nightfall’ not just Halo Channel installations.

I didn’t get an email, just checked

> 2533274821977927;13:
> > 2533274846978810;12:
> > Did 343i say there’ll be an HC update?
>
>
> Yes, it’s on it’s way.
>
> Check your email and confirmation codes. You may have received a code for ‘installing Nightfall’ not just Halo Channel installations.

Oh, and just to clarify- I have no code, just like the OP. We bought the digital version from the Xbox Store.

We will probably have to wait a while. 343 announced that a fix to the matchmaking isn’t until next week. They haven’t even mentioned that Nightfall doesn’t work for many people, including myself. It seems to mainly effect people who got it digitally, including myself. I really want to watch Nightfall… and get armor for Halo 5.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/4b66b79375424f41add6422ddef89ffb/topics/nightfall-issues/a613ea5b-871c-4589-9809-9774e883e588/posts?page=2

343 responded

There is a 25 number/letter code in the box that the hall disc comes in. Go to the halo channel app and “REDEEM CODE”. Once entered the first 2 nightfall episodes as well as other stuff is available. Hope this helps, Graham.

There is a 25 number/letter code in the box that the hall disc comes in. Go to the halo channel app and “REDEEM CODE”. Once entered the first 2 nightfall episodes as well as other stuff is available. Hope this helps, Graham.

don’t say ya gotta instal the app on xbox one and 8,1 just the watch nightfall…coz I just wanna watch on windows…or il just download it of torrent site