nightfall will not work

my son has the master chief collection game on xbox one disc. it is in the system and it still says buy halo for nightfall episodes. I was on chat with xbox people for over two hours trying to fix it. we did everything from console to game to profiles etc. they exhausted all on their end. they told me to come here and ask game developers to fix. so what do we do. it is like it doesn’t exist at all. you add it to queue and nothing. it just isn’t there. please help. he has all discs and wanted this one for everything but a huge upside was the nightfall series. they waited and waited for Christmas to get here. and nothing. please help. very big disappointment for two young boys. thank you

The show was crap any how; try reinstalling the halo channel?

> 2533274795660102;2:
> The show was crap any how; try reinstalling the halo channel?

That’s putting it VERY nicely.

> 2535425874926336;1:
> my son has the master chief collection game on xbox one disc. it is in the system and it still says buy halo for nightfall episodes. I was on chat with xbox people for over two hours trying to fix it. we did everything from console to game to profiles etc. they exhausted all on their end. they told me to come here and ask game developers to fix. so what do we do. it is like it doesn’t exist at all. you add it to queue and nothing. it just isn’t there. please help. he has all discs and wanted this one for everything but a huge upside was the nightfall series. they waited and waited for Christmas to get here. and nothing. please help. very big disappointment for two young boys. thank you

Find the worst rated Science Fiction Channel show on tv, then don’t watch it.

Then ask yourself why they spend all the money on bad films when they should be hiring capable programmers.

> 2535425874926336;1:
> my son has the master chief collection game on xbox one disc. it is in the system and it still says buy halo for nightfall episodes. I was on chat with xbox people for over two hours trying to fix it. we did everything from console to game to profiles etc. they exhausted all on their end. they told me to come here and ask game developers to fix. so what do we do. it is like it doesn’t exist at all. you add it to queue and nothing. it just isn’t there. please help. he has all discs and wanted this one for everything but a huge upside was the nightfall series. they waited and waited for Christmas to get here. and nothing. please help. very big disappointment for two young boys. thank you

I had this problem. You need to redeem the code from the slip inside the jewel case. I thought it was automatic from downloading Halo Channel and having the disc inserted, but you need to redeem the code. The ‘Buy Halo’ will disappear and become the play button. Hope that helps

I am having this issue as well. I too have called Microsoft and received the same advice to post here. 343 please contact me directly tonresolve this issue.

I purchased the Halo Masterchief collection and I did scan the nightfall code that was on the slip inside of the game box. My xbox one then downloaded the halo channel and nightfall series, but when I go into the halo channel and try to play the nightfall series it says it says I have to buy nightfall. If I select the “buy nightfall” option it then takes me to the xbox marketplace where it says that I have already installed nightfall. I purchard Halo Masterchief collection, redeemed the nightfall code on the slip included in the game box, but am still unable to watch the series. Please have someone from 343 contact me directly to resolve this issue and complete the activation of my ownership of the nightfall license. I look forward to a prompt responce, please do not let my request for help go ignored as I have been a loyal halo fan since 2002.

Thank you very much for your prompt responce and resolution.

Honestly your really not missing anything. Nightfall was more disappointing than trying to find a lag free game on the mcc

I’m having the issue too and I really want that armor unlock for Halo 5