Nightfall needed to pre load Halo 5 Beta?

If i dont have nightfall (because code didnt work) can i still pre load Halo 5 beta? If not, does anyone have the nightfall code they didnt use?

I downloaded it from the MCC under extras. It loaded the Halo Channel first, which was confusing but this was just to play the intro video which can be skipped to go straight to the store. Searching the store manually doesn’t show it.

i got nightfall but i cant start the episodes cuz of ann eroor does someone have this problem to ?

the tab to play Halo 5 MP Beta is locked

for me to

> 2732317809651779;2:
> I downloaded it from the MCC under extras. It loaded the Halo Channel first, which was confusing but this was just to play the intro video which can be skipped to go straight to the store. Searching the store manually doesn’t show it.

How do we unlock Halo 5 MP Beta if its locked

> 2533274914535468;6:
> > 2732317809651779;2:
> > I downloaded it from the MCC under extras. It loaded the Halo Channel first, which was confusing but this was just to play the intro video which can be skipped to go straight to the store. Searching the store manually doesn’t show it.
>
>
>
> How do we unlock Halo 5 MP Beta if its locked

Not locked for me. I’m in the UK though and the countdown timer on the Xbox site for the beta start is shorter than the US one (which makes sense) but the tab has only come online for me in the last few hours so it might be staggered.

I’d try reloading the game and resetting console but if the tab hasn’t unlocked after that then I guess it is a timed thing. Download is going ridiculously slow for me anyhow.

EDIT: Yeah, as another thread says do a hard reset (or perhaps use the menu button to quit Halo and relaunch). My box is set to do that when I power off anyway so guess it just happened…

> 2732317809651779;7:
> > 2533274914535468;6:
> > > 2732317809651779;2:
> > > I downloaded it from the MCC under extras. It loaded the Halo Channel first, which was confusing but this was just to play the intro video which can be skipped to go straight to the store. Searching the store manually doesn’t show it.
> >
> >
> >
> > How do we unlock Halo 5 MP Beta if its locked
>
>
> Not locked for me. I’m in the UK though and the countdown timer on the Xbox site for the beta start is shorter than the US one (which makes sense) but the tab has only come online for me in the last few hours so it might be staggered.
>
> I’d try reloading the game and resetting console but if the tab hasn’t unlocked after that then I guess it is a timed thing. Download is going ridiculously slow for me anyhow.

One more question, do i have to have Halo Nightfall in order to download the beta

> 2533274914535468;8:
> > 2732317809651779;7:
> > > 2533274914535468;6:
> > > > 2732317809651779;2:
> > > > I downloaded it from the MCC under extras. It loaded the Halo Channel first, which was confusing but this was just to play the intro video which can be skipped to go straight to the store. Searching the store manually doesn’t show it.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > How do we unlock Halo 5 MP Beta if its locked
> >
> >
> >
> > Not locked for me. I’m in the UK though and the countdown timer on the Xbox site for the beta start is shorter than the US one (which makes sense) but the tab has only come online for me in the last few hours so it might be staggered.
> >
> > I’d try reloading the game and resetting console but if the tab hasn’t unlocked after that then I guess it is a timed thing. Download is going ridiculously slow for me anyhow.
>
>
> One more question, do i have to have Halo Nightfall in order to download the beta

It requires the MCC. Can’t think of a reason why it would rely on your Nightfall code actually working but then I can’t think of a reason Nightfall wouldn’t work either so…

> 2533274914535468;8:
> > 2732317809651779;7:
> > > 2533274914535468;6:
> > > > 2732317809651779;2:
> > > > I downloaded it from the MCC under extras. It loaded the Halo Channel first, which was confusing but this was just to play the intro video which can be skipped to go straight to the store. Searching the store manually doesn’t show it.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > How do we unlock Halo 5 MP Beta if its locked
> >
> >
> >
> > Not locked for me. I’m in the UK though and the countdown timer on the Xbox site for the beta start is shorter than the US one (which makes sense) but the tab has only come online for me in the last few hours so it might be staggered.
> >
> > I’d try reloading the game and resetting console but if the tab hasn’t unlocked after that then I guess it is a timed thing. Download is going ridiculously slow for me anyhow.
>
>
> One more question, do i have to have Halo Nightfall in order to download the beta

No. I’m pretty sure you don’t.

If the Beta link under extras in the MCC isn’t available (greyed out), I’d say to force close the game (dashboard, “start” button, force quit) and wait a little bit. It may just need to update itself real quick.

Ok well i have the MCC and im sitting on Extra tabs just trying to clear stuff up and make sure i did nothing wrong. It is odd to that the nightfall code didnt work

when it is greyd out hard reset your box and try again (hold the xbox icon on your box for few moment until your box shuts down )

ill try

didnt work