Nightfall issues

I redeemed my code and have since restarted my console and the app several times. I went to mange halo channel and it shows that nightfall has been downloaded. But on the first episode it just says coming soon and does nothing when I press it. Is anyone else having this issue?

I’m having the same issue.

Any luck with fixing it yet as im having the same problem ?

Getting the same thing… But subtitles and closed captions are minuscule, completely impossible to read.

Great job, 343i. /s

Every time i go to start up Halo Nightfall, it just replays Remaking The Legend over and over. I’ve seen it and let it play through 3 times, but Nightfall won’t start.

I am having the same issues with the tiny subtitles and issues with it replaying the documentary over and over. however my LARGEST issue is that while i finally get Nightfall to play the freaking title screen music of the Halo Channel is STILL PLAYING during the episode and completely washes out the audio of the channel basically wasting the experience for me. My recommendation is they patch this as soon as possible in order for people to get their money’s worth.

Can’t watch Nightfall at ALL because I don’t have Halo: MCC. If anyone be willing to help I’d be obliged (not by giving me Halo:MCC but idk letting Halo Channel app owners watch or whatever).

For me when i click play on episode one it says “coming up halo nightfall episode one” then it plays a different random video

For those with the problem of starting Nightfall, but it playing a different show, can you provide some info to the question below:

When you launch Nightfall, are you launching from the Featured or Queue tabs?

Or are you launching from another tab?

Are you watching on Xbox One or Windows?

> 2533274799306350;9:
> For those with the problem of starting Nightfall, but it playing a different show, can you provide some info to the question below:
>
> When you launch Nightfall, are you launching from the Featured or Queue tabs?
>
> Or are you launching from another tab?
>
> Are you watching on Xbox One or Windows?

1. I’ve tried from both the queue and featured tabs. Same result for me.

2. Also tried the originals tab same as the others.

3. On Xbox One.

I’m having an issue where I have the digital copy purchased, Halo Channel and Nightfall downloaded, but when I go to view the episode it tells me to buy Halo. Anyone else experiencing this and/or know of a fix?

> 2533274792630630;11:
> I’m having an issue where I have the digital copy purchased, Halo Channel and Nightfall downloaded, but when I go to view the episode it tells me to buy Halo. Anyone else experiencing this and/or know of a fix?

I have been looking all over for a fix, but there aren’t any that I can find. I have the same issue.

We believe this issue has been resolved. Can you all please attempt to watch Halo Nightfall again to determine if the issue has been resolved for you?

Still not working for me. Currently reinstalling halo. TMCC.

I am having the same problem. The videos I put in que don’t play, I can’t play halo nightfall. The “remaking the map” video and the “the arbiter 101” video keep playing. Over and over. No other videos will play, even if I let them play through. They just start all over again. I can’t command the game to play a video of my choosing, and having a clear que doesn’t do anything. The same developer videos play, over and over. I would like this to be fixed. Can you help me, 343?

> 2713552811206293;12:
> > 2533274792630630;11:
> > I’m having an issue where I have the digital copy purchased, Halo Channel and Nightfall downloaded, but when I go to view the episode it tells me to buy Halo. Anyone else experiencing this and/or know of a fix?
>
>
> I have been looking all over for a fix, but there aren’t any that I can find. I have the same issue.

I’ve also had this frustrating problem. No fixes at all from literally hours of searching or reinstalling. Sure wish everything worked for once.

> We believe this issue has been resolved. Can you all please attempt to watch Halo Nightfall again to determine if the issue has been resolved for you?

It hasn’t. Help us out, man. Tell us something.

> 2713552811206293;12:
> > 2533274792630630;11:
> > I’m having an issue where I have the digital copy purchased, Halo Channel and Nightfall downloaded, but when I go to view the episode it tells me to buy Halo. Anyone else experiencing this and/or know of a fix?
>
>
>
> I have been looking all over for a fix, but there aren’t any that I can find. I have the same issue.

i have the same problem with Halo Nightfall. I bought the digital edition and on halo channel it sasy buy halo when i pressed it it gos to the game and then star again it goes to halo channel and then to the game

For those that purchased a physical copy of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, can you please ensure that you’ve redeemed the 25 digit code that came with it?

> For those that purchased a physical copy of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, can you please ensure that you’ve redeemed the 25 digit code that came with it?

Thank you for pointing that out. I had not, now have, and now it’s working! Notwithstanding those who have the digital copy and are still having issues, I believe the problem has simply been in the communication of how to access. I’m sure many are like me, not giving a second thought to the gimmicky inserts/marketing pieces that are included with a hard copy of a game. And no where (at least that I could tell), either in the game itself or on Halo Channel, are you instructed to first “redeem the 25 digit code that came with it.” That is a problem, easily corrected by adding it to the Nightfall messaging on Halo Channel. Just my two cents, probably worth several millions what with the headache it’s causing MS/343 in PR and technical support. (I take cash, cc, or check btw)

Seriously though, thanks.