Nightfall Armour Not Working

Hi,

A few weeks ago I had bought Halo Nightfall via Microsoft Store after my attempts to do so via Halo Channel failed (it sent me to the store to search for “Marketplace”). I watched the movie entirely through media player, since attempts to watch through Halo Channel failed miserably. While the movie was not half bad, I personally felt cheated out of the armour set since Halo Channel was a broken mess for me. Any way to help this scenario?

As far as I know, you need to watch it through Halo Channel app in order to immediately unlock the Nightfall armor/helmet.

However, Nightfall can be unlocked by opening Gold packs, too. So playing Halo 5 normally will eventually get you Nightfall.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> As far as I know, you need to watch it through Halo Channel app in order to immediately unlock the Nightfall armor/helmet.

That was the thing, Halo Channel refused to let me even buy it…

> 2535462926492191;3:
> > 2533274817408735;2:
> > As far as I know, you need to watch it through Halo Channel app in order to immediately unlock the Nightfall armor/helmet.
>
> That was the thing, Halo Channel refused to let me even buy it…

After buying Nightfall from Microsoft Store (which makes sense, everything sold digitally by Microsoft is done so through the store), did you go back to Halo Channel and try to watch it there?

I did. It kept trying to have me rebuy it, sending me to something on the store that no longer exists.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> > 2535462926492191;3:
> > > 2533274817408735;2:
> > > As far as I know, you need to watch it through Halo Channel app in order to immediately unlock the Nightfall armor/helmet.
> >
> > That was the thing, Halo Channel refused to let me even buy it…
>
> After buying Nightfall from Microsoft Store (which makes sense, everything sold digitally by Microsoft is done so through the store), did you go back to Halo Channel and try to watch it there?

I tried, but Halo Channel kept prompting me to buy it again. If I followed through to buy again, it led me to something on the Store that no longer exists.