Nightfall Armor

Hey i just wanted to know how long it need to get the req pack with the nightfall armor… because i watched all 5 episodes of halo night fall and now i want to know at which time i will get the promo pack :smiley:

The helmet kind of looks like an oversized tumor with a helmet on top.

i know but i want tto know when i get it

You have to watch the second stories to unlock it.

> 2533274904944768;4:
> You have to watch the second stories to unlock it.

all ?
or just of episode 2 ?

Please help i watched everything about nightfall but the armor didnt appear. help me

It took about a week for mine to show up after I watched everything.

I got the same problem :c

Make sure you are checking the right customization screen. One you access through the general start menu, while one you access through the REQ menu. For some reason, I cannot access my nightfall, or mark VI’s through the REQ menu, but they still appear in my customization menu. (if you can see locked armor as greyed out you are in the wrong menu) I also don’t think it comes in a REQ card, as it was just there when I started the game.

to unlock nightfall, did we have to buy MCC, or can we unlock it w/ halo 5??

Watch it on windows 10. It didnt seem to work when I only used my xbox. I got it a few minutes later after watching it on waypoint on windows 10.

i hope we can just watch it w/ halo 5!

> 2533274932825906;1:
> Hey i just wanted to know how long it need to get the req pack with the nightfall armor… because i watched all 5 episodes of halo night fall and now i want to know at which time i will get the promo pack :smiley:

I’m in the same situation. I watched the 5 episodes plus extra content and in the rewards still looks as 0/8.
What do we have to do to get the NigthFall Armor/Helmet ???

> 2533275027810347;6:
> Please help i watched everything about nightfall but the armor didnt appear. help me

Yes, me too.
I watched all secondary stories.
I watched twice, and no armor, helmet or REQ packs obtained as reward.
It keeps showing Rewards 0/8.
What do we have to do ???

> 2533275027810347;6:
> Please help i watched everything about nightfall but the armor didnt appear. help me

> 2533274892483293;10:
> to unlock nightfall, did we have to buy MCC, or can we unlock it w/ halo 5??

Same situation.
Please explain "HOW to GET Nigthfall Armor/Helmet ???

You don’t get the armor in REQ pack. It’ll simply unlock.

Also, I’m not sure but this promotion was to watch Nightfall BEFORE the game released.

> 2533274971171822;17:
> Also, I’m not sure but this promotion was to watch Nightfall BEFORE the game released.

But in the additional content displays the following:
Rewards 0/8
And then a list of rewards for watch the episodes.
Episode 1 —> One reward
Episode 2 —> One reward
Episode 3 —> Two Rewards
Episode 4 —> Two Rewards
Episode 5 —> One Reward
ALL 5 Episodes —> One Reward

Watched ALL, three times, In spanish, In English with subtitles and in English without subtitles.

Nothing unlocks.

sigh

There are 2 ways I know of to unlock the Helioskrill, Nightfall, Mk. VI, and MK VI Scarred armor sets the first would be to accomplish the original tasks in order to unlock them, the second would be getting a LOT of Gold Packs, 343i themselves announced at Halo 5’s launch that ALL armor would be unlockable through Req Packs, or at least the non-343i armor/emblems would be. So you can technichally get all this armor simply through opening gold packs as Nightfall is a Legendary Mythic set.

> 2533274883397462;19:
> There are 2 ways I know of to unlock the Helioskrill, Nightfall, Mk. VI, and MK VI Scarred armor sets the first would be to accomplish the original tasks in order to unlock them, the second would be getting a LOT of Gold Packs, 343i themselves announced at Halo 5’s launch that ALL armor would be unlockable through Req Packs, or at least the non-343i armor/emblems would be. So you can technichally get all this armor simply through opening gold packs as Nightfall is a Legendary Mythic set.

Yes, it’s true.
I didn’t get the Helioskrill through playing the MCC.
I unlocked it last month - both helmet and armor through Gold Pack.