Nightfall armor?

I read that by watching the Nightfall series I can unlock the Nightfall helmet and armor for Halo 5 MP. Is this still valid? I want to purchase the Master Chief Collection and was wondering if I should get it bundled with Nightfall. I do want to watch the series, but the armor set is definitely an incentive if I can still get it.

> 2533274873627323;1:
> I read that by watching the Nightfall series I can unlock the Nightfall helmet and armor for Halo 5 MP. Is this still valid? I want to purchase the Master Chief Collection and was wondering if I should get it bundled with Nightfall. I do want to watch the series, but the armor set is definitely an incentive if I can still get it.

You can get it that way (or at least I did) it is however available I in req packs as well.

Heads up, the code you get for Nightfall with the MCC is currently bugged to -Yoink-, so you will not be able to watch it, even though you own it.
Only way I have found to “fix” it is to contact support, inform them of the situation, tell them that the only fix is to buy the -Yoinking!- thing off of the website and have them refund you the money you used to buy it, because you already own Nightfall via the MCC(They will check your account to make sure you got the licence and stuff).

It’s a whole thing you gotta do, but once you do, it works just fine.

> 2533274802867536;3:
> Heads up, the code you get for Nightfall with the MCC is currently bugged to -Yoink-, so you will not be able to watch it, even though you own it.
> Only way I have found to “fix” it is to contact support, inform them of the situation, tell them that the only fix is to buy the -Yoinking!- thing off of the website and have them refund you the money you used to buy it, because you already own Nightfall via the MCC(They will check your account to make sure you got the licence and stuff).
>
> It’s a whole thing you gotta do, but once you do, it works just fine.

It worked fine for me.

> 2533274802867536;3:
> Heads up, the code you get for Nightfall with the MCC is currently bugged to -Yoink-, so you will not be able to watch it, even though you own it.
> Only way I have found to “fix” it is to contact support, inform them of the situation, tell them that the only fix is to buy the -Yoinking!- thing off of the website and have them refund you the money you used to buy it, because you already own Nightfall via the MCC(They will check your account to make sure you got the licence and stuff).
>
> It’s a whole thing you gotta do, but once you do, it works just fine.

Thanks for letting me know ahead of time! You would think if everyone is having the same problem they might find an easier fix for this problem. Then again I hear a lot of customer service-related complaints…

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274802867536;3:
> > Heads up, the code you get for Nightfall with the MCC is currently bugged to -Yoink-, so you will not be able to watch it, even though you own it.
> > Only way I have found to “fix” it is to contact support, inform them of the situation, tell them that the only fix is to buy the -Yoinking!- thing off of the website and have them refund you the money you used to buy it, because you already own Nightfall via the MCC(They will check your account to make sure you got the licence and stuff).
> >
> > It’s a whole thing you gotta do, but once you do, it works just fine.
>
>
> It worked fine for me.

Myes well, it didn’t for me, or all the people in the Nightfall forum who are still complaining about the whole thing =P

> 2533274873627323;5:
> > 2533274802867536;3:
> > Heads up, the code you get for Nightfall with the MCC is currently bugged to -Yoink-, so you will not be able to watch it, even though you own it.
> > Only way I have found to “fix” it is to contact support, inform them of the situation, tell them that the only fix is to buy the -Yoinking!- thing off of the website and have them refund you the money you used to buy it, because you already own Nightfall via the MCC(They will check your account to make sure you got the licence and stuff).
> >
> > It’s a whole thing you gotta do, but once you do, it works just fine.
>
>
> Thanks for letting me know ahead of time! You would think if everyone is having the same problem they might find an easier fix for this problem. Then again I hear a lot of customer service-related complaints…

The customer service is great, they will do what they can to help. Just inform them that the only fix, is to buy it via the website as the licence is not accepted by Halo Channel otherwise.
Of course, there are a few cases where it works fine, like our friend above, but a lot where it does not.

> 2533274802867536;6:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > 2533274802867536;3:
> > > Heads up, the code you get for Nightfall with the MCC is currently bugged to -Yoink-, so you will not be able to watch it, even though you own it.
> > > Only way I have found to “fix” it is to contact support, inform them of the situation, tell them that the only fix is to buy the -Yoinking!- thing off of the website and have them refund you the money you used to buy it, because you already own Nightfall via the MCC(They will check your account to make sure you got the licence and stuff).
> > >
> > > It’s a whole thing you gotta do, but once you do, it works just fine.
> >
> >
> > It worked fine for me.
>
>
> Myes well, it didn’t for me, or all the people in the Nightfall forum who are still complaining about the whole thing =P

Maybe I was just lucky

> 2533274873627323;1:
> I read that by watching the Nightfall series I can unlock the Nightfall helmet and armor for Halo 5 MP. Is this still valid? I want to purchase the Master Chief Collection and was wondering if I should get it bundled with Nightfall. I do want to watch the series, but the armor set is definitely an incentive if I can still get it.

That’s what I did. I watched it as it came out and got the Nightfall set that way.