Night option for Forging?

Would anyone like this? I think ti could be cool, I say this only because with the current effects it often makes it too dark or too light.

Wasn’t there a thread that was just locked about this. But it would be great to have a night option.

> Wasn’t there a thread that was just locked about this. But it would be great to have a night option.

I believe it was locked because it was innapropriate/ flaming.

> Wasn’t there a thread that was just locked about this. But it would be great to have a night option.

that was due to him not having a conversation but more of making a statement.

OT: I would like some night time maps but an option to switch it to night mode would be very complicated

Steph games do it all the time, its very easy to do. as an alternative they could just make a night forge map seperatly :stuck_out_tongue:

> Steph games do it all the time, its very easy to do. as an alternative they could just make a night forge map seperatly :stuck_out_tongue:

the issue is the idea of pretty much hitting a switch and turning it to night mode. This is a issue with pretty much telling the game to whip out a brand new lighting system at the drop of a hat, and with halo 4’s impressive lighting that would take a huge effort.

Making a night version would be more practical but would just take up space on the disc to have essentially two separate versions of the same map

> > Steph games do it all the time, its very easy to do. as an alternative they could just make a night forge map seperatly :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> the issue is the idea of pretty much hitting a switch and turning it to night mode. This is a issue with pretty much telling the game to whip out a brand new lighting system at the drop of a hat, and with halo 4’s impressive lighting that would take a huge effort.
>
> Making a night version would be more practical but would just take up space on the disc to have essentially two separate versions of the same map

You’ll have to forgive the lack of reply, Nym 146 is my husband and he has been banned so he can’t reply. I will not be discussing the ban on the forums because it is against the rules so please don’t ask.