Nice weekly you got thar

Actually, it’s more or less a grindfest but it looks like i beat the site to it and already completed the challenge before 343 posts an article about it.

Yes, it’s about major e peen, now satisfy my already bloated ego.

Oh yeah, go TU.:smiley:

how many skulls you put on during your new alexandria grindage fest

> how many skulls you put on during your new alexandria grindage fest

>.< Everything except Black Eye and Tilt. Took longer because it was on Heroic but what i noticed is that the point multiplier doesn’t go down for vehicles, just regular enemies. Which made it easier to score points off the Phantoms (though they were kind of hard to find).

So just play the New Alexandria level on Heroic with all skulls on except Blind/Tilt and i’ll get it?

> So just play the New Alexandria level on Heroic with all skulls on except Blind/Tilt and i’ll get it?

I did LASO legendary and just kept killing Banshees instead of doing the mission. Jub well done, now for some multiplayer…

> > So just play the New Alexandria level on Heroic with all skulls on except Blind/Tilt and i’ll get it?
>
> I did LASO legendary and just kept killing Banshees instead of doing the mission. Jub well done, now for some multiplayer…

So the banshees will just continuously come? You don’t have to do anything just fly around in space from the beginning of the mission then save/quit?

> > > So just play the New Alexandria level on Heroic with all skulls on except Blind/Tilt and i’ll get it?
> >
> > I did LASO legendary and just kept killing Banshees instead of doing the mission. Jub well done, now for some multiplayer…
>
> So the banshees will just continuously come? You don’t have to do anything just fly around in space from the beginning of the mission then save/quit?

The Banshees and Phantoms never stop spawning and will keep coming at you. You can blow them out of the air until your vehicle bloodlust is satisfied (or when you complete the challenge).

Either way, you are going to have to grind your way up their but depending on the difficulty and what skulls you use, it will be quicker or like in my case, slower since i chose to do this on Heroic.

This looks easier …

> This looks easier …
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwGMoIpQ6N4

Provided you can keep the Ghost alive on Heroic or Legendary with more than Half the skulls on with Covenant shooting at you. Cool trick nonetheless.

wtf guys try:

Heroic all skulls on except mythic, black eye, and tilt.

Load Pillar of Autumn from Checkpoint Bravo and play to the mac cannon.
Save and Quit.
When you reload you will be at 0:00 time (max multiplier points) shoot the phantoms until chief gets glassed and thats about 350k points.

> > This looks easier …
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwGMoIpQ6N4
>
> Provided you can keep the Ghost alive on Heroic or Legendary with more than Half the skulls on with Covenant shooting at you. Cool trick nonetheless.

Cowbell + Concussion Rilfe + Drop Shield = Easy Mode