Nice Ripoff you got going 343 Industries

Let’s see. Thruster abilities are CoD ripoffs. Spartans die quicker than any Halo before. Weapon Recoil is ridiculous. You clearly have no idea what made Halo the powerhouse that it is. You’ve done nothing but streamline and Call Of Duty-ify the franchise to make a quick buck.

Real Fans of Halo my -Yoink!-.

troll detected -.-

Trololol

> 2533274877727257;1:
> Let’s see. Thruster abilities are CoD ripoffs. Spartans die quicker than any Halo before. Weapon Recoil is ridiculous. You clearly have no idea what made Halo the powerhouse that it is. You’ve done nothing but streamline and Call Of Duty-ify the franchise to make a quick buck.
>
> Real Fans of Halo my -Yoink!-.

truth detected! your right sir . look to the thread titled 343I imcompent game design is killing halo, and read the orignal posters post, its done by eman182. also directed to this other idsiot who responded to you, how is he trolling? because he speaks the truth and doesnt like the game and company you worship its trolling?

Just incase you’re not trolling-
Thrusters in Halo 5 (if you’re not counting Halo 4) were put in the game in 2013. Spartans do die faster in Halo 5, but that’s because people can escape faster too. It’s nowhere close to CoD, though. And the recoil is a bug.

so halo is copying a feature from a game which copied that feature from halo? k m8

> 2533274934371025;4:
> > 2533274877727257;1:
> > Let’s see. Thruster abilities are CoD ripoffs. Spartans die quicker than any Halo before. Weapon Recoil is ridiculous. You clearly have no idea what made Halo the powerhouse that it is. You’ve done nothing but streamline and Call Of Duty-ify the franchise to make a quick buck.
> >
> > Real Fans of Halo my -Yoink!-.
>
>
> truth detected! your right sir . look to the thread titled 343I imcompent game design is killing halo, and read the orignal posters post, its done by eman182. also directed to this other idsiot who responded to you, how is he trolling? because he speaks the truth and doesnt like the game and company you worship its trolling?

It’s the fact that he’s claiming the game is “stream lined” and ruined now because of a few minor mechanics changes that makes him look like a troll. There’s no serious discussion of why these changes are ruining the game, he’s simply mad that he doesn’t like the game. But go ahead, think we all worship 343 and will never speak ill of them. It’s not like any one of us has made threads criticizing their decisions, right? Certainly, the universe would implode if such a thing as liking a game and being able to criticize it were possible.

Troll or not, he isn’t wrong

1. Not a troll.
  2. Advanced Warfare ripoff or otherwise, it doesn’t belong in Guardians. People will think there ripping of CoD out of desperation.
  3. Its more of a CoD based shooter now. If you’re getting shot, the deciding factor is usually who shot first, not who’s better.
  4. The re-designed weapons are HIDEOUS. The Rocket Launcher is unidentifiable compared to other installments, the Magnum is freaky (and OP), the SMG is now a top loader like a P90 SMG, and do I NEED to bring up the BR?
  5. They clearly don’t give a d@mn about the older Halo games as this is practically Advanced Warfare with a coat of Halo.
  6. Everything is so ugly. Weapons, armor, lighting, maps, it’s more of a Battlefield or Crysis look.

Thruster and Evade have both been in previous Halo games.

The weapons have barely any recoil, especially compared to the weapon bloom of Halo Reach.

Also streamlining a game would be removing features, not putting in new gameplay mechanics.

> 2533274877727257;1:
> Let’s see. Thruster abilities are CoD ripoffs.

Thruster Packs have been around since Halo 4. That’s long before Call of Duty introduced them.

> 2533274877727257;1:
> Spartans die quicker than any Halo before.

Halo: CE had incredibly quick kill times, just like Halo 5. It’s not necessarily “unhalo.” It’s just that more recent Halo games have had longer kill times.

> 2533274877727257;1:
> Weapon Recoil is ridiculous.

Only point I sort of agree with. Twitch sucks as a mechanic.
I really hope 343 Industries fixes that.

Anyway, nothing really deep about this argument beyond the typical assertions that 343 Industries is copying Call of Duty. You seem to forget that it was Bungie that put Halo within this direction through Halo: Reach. Despite that, the game works a lot better than Halo: Reach and Halo 4. I care less about Halo 5 being original and more about it being fun. Many of the people on this forum would agree with me, especially those that seem to only want Halo 3.2.

> 2684064956505966;8:
> Troll or not, he isn’t wrong

Yea, he’s not wrong in his opinion that he personally does not like the game. Claiming the game isn’t Halo and ignoring 95% of the things that went untouched means that he at least seems like a troll.

> 2533274877727257;9:
> 1. Not a troll.
> 2. Advanced Warfare ripoff or otherwise, it doesn’t belong in Guardians. People will think there ripping of CoD out of desperation.
> 3. Its more of a CoD based shooter now. If you’re getting shot, the deciding factor is usually who shot first, not who’s better.
> 4. The re-designed weapons are HIDEOUS. The Rocket Launcher is unidentifiable compared to other installments, the Magnum is freaky (and OP), the SMG is now a top loader like a P90 SMG, and do I NEED to bring up the BR?
> 5. They clearly don’t give a d@mn about the older Halo games as this is practically Advanced Warfare with a coat of Halo.
> 6. Everything is so ugly. Weapons, armor, lighting, maps, it’s more of a Battlefield or Crysis look.

1. You’re acting like one.
  2. That’s an opinion. Personally I love it and see it as an innovative step in progressing Halo.
  3. Ever stop to think that you just may not be accustomed to the game mechanics enough to avoid these types of deaths?
  4. Once again, an opinion. Don’t like it? Don’t play it. Doesn’t mean the game is a “rip-off” or bad.
  5. The don’t give a damn about older Halo games? Way to pull another fact less assumption out of your -Yoink-.
  6. Oh-pin-ion

You just don’t like the game. There’s nothing wrong with how 343 is building it, it’s still very much Halo. Move on and quit spamming the forums.

Hope y’all are happy with the armor customization in the beta. That’s been confirmed to be the overall extent of Spartan personalization. Still think there heads aren’t up there a$$es?

> 2533274877727257;13:
> Hope y’all are happy with the armor customization in the beta. That’s been confirmed to be the overall extent of Spartan personalization. Still think there heads aren’t up there a$$es?

Bummer for all the people who like to play dress up. I was content with changing my Spartans armor color in Halo 1 and that has never changed, same goes for many others. It’s doubtful that anyone is going to base their decision about how good a Halo game is based on how many interchangeable pieces of armor there are anyway.

> 2533274803896054;7:
> > 2533274934371025;4:
> > > 2533274877727257;1:
> > > Let’s see. Thruster abilities are CoD ripoffs. Spartans die quicker than any Halo before. Weapon Recoil is ridiculous. You clearly have no idea what made Halo the powerhouse that it is. You’ve done nothing but streamline and Call Of Duty-ify the franchise to make a quick buck.
> > >
> > > Real Fans of Halo my -Yoink!-.
> >
> >
> >
> > truth detected! your right sir . look to the thread titled 343I imcompent game design is killing halo, and read the orignal posters post, its done by eman182. also directed to this other idsiot who responded to you, how is he trolling? because he speaks the truth and doesnt like the game and company you worship its trolling?
>
>
> It’s the fact that he’s claiming the game is “stream lined” and ruined now because of a few minor mechanics changes that makes him look like a troll. There’s no serious discussion of why these changes are ruining the game, he’s simply mad that he doesn’t like the game. But go ahead, think we all worship 343 and will never speak ill of them. It’s not like any one of us has made threads criticizing their decisions, right? Certainly, the universe would implode if such a thing as liking a game and being able to criticize it were possible.

so im not allowed to dislike the game or criticize it? sounds facist to me! " to learn who rules over you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

you are either paid by 343i or you have a shrine in your house and worship them. they suck sat making halo and need to make their own ip and not screw up halo. the call of failo 4 online numbers prove they stink

> 2533274803896054;14:
> > 2533274877727257;13:
> > Hope y’all are happy with the armor customization in the beta. That’s been confirmed to be the overall extent of Spartan personalization. Still think there heads aren’t up there a$$es?
>
>
> Bummer for all the people who like to play dress up. I was content with changing my Spartans armor color in Halo 1 and that has never changed, same goes for many others. It’s doubtful that anyone is going to base their decision about how good a Halo game is based on how many interchangeable pieces of armor there are anyway.

the amor customization was one thing i liked from reach. it made my spartan, or elite unique and more personal to me.

I have been a die hard halo fan since “The Fall of Reach” was first published. 343 has elevated this franchise exponentially. This Beta was awesome and I can’t wait for the release of Halo 5

Love the Spartan abilities. That is one area which Bungie never addressed… Ever.

Thank you 343! Keep up the great work and ignore all these homers.

Halo 5
-Button layout OBVIOUS COD RIPOFF
-Way you move around map with sprint, trhuster, Clamber OBVIOUS COD RIP OFF
-League System OBVIOUS COD RIPOFF
-ADS
-Red Dot Battle Rifle LMFAO OBVIOUS COD RIPOFF
-Stronger Automatics GENERIC FPS RIPOFF
-Stronger emphasis on K/D OBVIOUS COD RIPOFF
-Slide GENERIC FPS RIP OFF
-How the grenades act OBVIOUS COD RIPOFF
I could go on forever

The first three, Button layout, Ranking, and Movement are HUGE. They nearly make the game themselves. Play COD AW and then Play H5 Beta, you move exactly the same.

And this is just Halo 5. In Halo 4 they copied COD or ripped off other FPS shooters more than ever. Anyone who tries to deny 343 is doing this is blind as a bat

And this is considered feedback? No it’s a child that’s bypassing the Damn word filter because he’s desperate to use the language he’s using.

These rage threads are getting annoying. I’d rather read constructive feedback. Not someone going into a temper tantrum of What they hate about the game.

> 2533274934371025;16:
> > 2533274803896054;14:
> > > 2533274877727257;13:
> > > Hope y’all are happy with the armor customization in the beta. That’s been confirmed to be the overall extent of Spartan personalization. Still think there heads aren’t up there a$$es?
> >
> >
> >
> > Bummer for all the people who like to play dress up. I was content with changing my Spartans armor color in Halo 1 and that has never changed, same goes for many others. It’s doubtful that anyone is going to base their decision about how good a Halo game is based on how many interchangeable pieces of armor there are anyway.
>
>
> the amor customization was one thing i liked from reach. it made my spartan, or elite unique and more personal to me.

The armor customization was one of many reasons why I think Reach was the worst halo game… to each their own though…