Next Update...

What do you want for the next update? I know the monitor’s bounty just came out, but i’ve already heard some people wanting other things in the next update. What weapons, vehicles, forge pieces, and game modes do you want added in the next update?

Mercenary playlist in ranked arena and this game would be complete for me.

Extraction would be amazing to have as a return.

Sadly, I’ll have to just have high hopes for that. KOTH/Race still need to be worked on by our lazy Arena team. Game modes still not polished, it’s like ordering a Mahogany desk and getting the tree instead.

It would be cool if they added even more decals and holograms. And made it easier to build multiple large and highly detailed ships

Would be neat if they made it easier to obtain certain legendary armors and made gold req card drops more frequent

1. Party based matchmaking for the game as a whole

2. Work more on spawns in WZ

3. Bugs/glitches, no need to name cuz there’s a lot

4. Add KoTH and oddball to skirmish

5. Add more objective play to warzone such as ctf or arming a bomb, could give points for completion.

6. Add classic playlist

7. Redo the warzone maps (this one will be a reach and pretty much unlikely to happen) to where each is unique and has different structures and aren’t setup the same. Move player hot zones and limit deadzones. Add elevation play where there could be a bridge linking to parts of land while a base sits underneath where player fights can happen on low ground and high ground (CE was popular for well designed maps that differentiated from each other and were pretty unique with portals in use and many structures in play.
    http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity
    http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1136

Bayonet assassinations! :relaxed:

> 2535424929604739;1:
> What do you want for the next update? I know the monitor’s bounty just came out, but i’ve already heard some people wanting other things in the next update. What weapons, vehicles, forge pieces, and game modes do you want added in the next update?

• EDIT: Most important change needed… drop the inviciblitiy of Phantom/Spirit troop carriers in WZFF, or at the very least, allow us to shoot off the guns. - Game / Map Voting in Pre-Game Lobby; I think the additional games added to Action Sack has reinforced the need for this feature - Oddball, KOTH, and 1 Flag CTF added to Team Arena and Team Skirmish - Assault added to Team Arena (no idea why this is in Skirmish only) - Pheatons unlock from REQs more often, especially now that they’ve added more vehicles and weapons

Main things I want is more game modes added to skirmish like KoTH and more game modes added to btb like heavies KoTH one bomb assault and one flag ctf

> 2533274865035542;3:
> Extraction would be amazing to have as a return.
>
> Sadly, I’ll have to just have high hopes for that. KOTH/Race still need to be worked on by our lazy Arena team. Game modes still not polished, it’s like ordering a Mahogany desk and getting the tree instead.

Extraction was awesome!

I really would like to see Dominion return. I know we have Warzone and it’s similar. But having Dominion return would be the best! I really wish they hadn’t removed that playlist in Halo 4. Kind of a bad move I feel like.

> 2533274827113670;9:
> Main things I want is more game modes added to skirmish like KoTH and more game modes added to btb like heavies KoTH one bomb assault and one flag ctf

KotH isn’t finished yet, it’s garbage as of right now. But it’s there, however BTB KotH would be terrible, I think you’re thinking of territories. Which was great! I liked the game mode myself, whether it was Lockdown or Standard. Control zones to earn points, it’s like Strongholds but more points. (Lockdown would be, defender vs attacker. Defense prevents the enemy team, and the enemy team captures the zones. Once captured, cannot be recaptured. It’s a Territory Lost.)

My guess is that it’ll be a Halo Wars 2-themed update, so some Brute stuff would be great! The return of the Chopper and Brute Shot would be nice, and I’m sure the Plasma Launcher is on its way as well. A few returning gametypes would be nice too, like VIP, Rocket Race and Juggernaut.

Base Game:

• UI improvements
  • Req Cards rearrangement
  • New Gametypes (mostly what people are asking right now, so KOTH, Oddball and Race) at least on

Req Based:

• Sword Needler Wasp
  • Splinter Warthog
  • Plasma Launcher
  • Grunt Goblin
  • Gungoose (Twin Chaingun, like H2A)
  • …and more

> 2535426896584207;13:
> Base Game:
> - UI improvements
> - Req Cards rearrangement
> - New Gametypes (mostly what people are asking right now, so KOTH, Oddball and Race) at least on
>
> Req Based:
> - Sword Needler Wasp
> - Splinter Warthog
> - Plasma Launcher
> - Grunt Goblin
> - Gungoose (Twin Chaingun, like H2A)
> - …and more

Did you seriously just ask for Koth and Race to be added…

Create a social warzone playlist so kids can stop crying about being farmed.

Bug fixes and server improvements, as well as proper team-size and skill matching (Warzone and Arena).

> 2533274865035542;11:
> > 2533274827113670;9:
> > Main things I want is more game modes added to skirmish like KoTH and more game modes added to btb like heavies KoTH one bomb assault and one flag ctf
>
> KotH isn’t finished yet, it’s garbage as of right now. But it’s there, however BTB KotH would be terrible, I think you’re thinking of territories. Which was great! I liked the game mode myself, whether it was Lockdown or Standard. Control zones to earn points, it’s like Strongholds but more points. (Lockdown would be, defender vs attacker. Defense prevents the enemy team, and the enemy team captures the zones. Once captured, cannot be recaptured. It’s a Territory Lost.)

You’re right about btb KoTH but they should add more modes like oddball and all those crazy modes in the other halos. I remember I used to play btb and it was all different modes now it’s only strongholds ctf or slayer and it gets stale.

> 2533274827113670;17:
> > 2533274865035542;11:
> > > 2533274827113670;9:
> > > Main things I want is more game modes added to skirmish like KoTH and more game modes added to btb like heavies KoTH one bomb assault and one flag ctf
> >
> > KotH isn’t finished yet, it’s garbage as of right now. But it’s there, however BTB KotH would be terrible, I think you’re thinking of territories. Which was great! I liked the game mode myself, whether it was Lockdown or Standard. Control zones to earn points, it’s like Strongholds but more points. (Lockdown would be, defender vs attacker. Defense prevents the enemy team, and the enemy team captures the zones. Once captured, cannot be recaptured. It’s a Territory Lost.)
>
> You’re right about btb KoTH but they should add more modes like oddball and all those crazy modes in the other halos. I remember I used to play btb and it was all different modes now it’s only strongholds ctf or slayer and it gets stale.

Halo 3 was Slayer, CTF, and Assault… And people loved it, so that’s just your opinion. And Assault is pretty much the same as CTF, except backwards. You’re taking your flag to their base.

> 2533274829664406;8:
> > 2535424929604739;1:
> > What do you want for the next update? I know the monitor’s bounty just came out, but i’ve already heard some people wanting other things in the next update. What weapons, vehicles, forge pieces, and game modes do you want added in the next update?
>
> - Most important change needed… drop the inviciblitiy of Phantom/Spirit troop carriers in WZFF, or at the very least, allow us to shoot off the guns. - Pheatons unlock from REQs more often, especially now that they’ve added more vehicles and weapons

Yes to both of these points. Just let us shoot the turrets off pretty please 343. And I agree, the rarity of the regular Phaeton and Wasp to an extension should be lowered a bit.

> 2533274871396650;15:
> Create a social warzone playlist so kids can stop crying about being farmed.

Preach it!

> 2533274800263605;5:
> Would be neat if they made it easier to obtain certain legendary armors and made gold req card drops more frequent

ahem Or you could play the game… ahem