Next update REQ additions Detailed

See update - HERE

Need me some tundra vehicles

I’m liking that helmet. Looks like something a samurai would wear.

Need more DMRs and snipers!!!

These all look pretty nice, are the Green Machine weapon variants for warzone or weapon skins does anyone know?

I like the Shinobi armor, not sure about the helmet though.

> 2533274974724518;4:
> These all look pretty nice, are the Green Machine weapon variants for warzone or weapon skins does anyone know?

I would say only weapon skin, but I don’t know

Love the new assassination!

TWINZIES!

The sad truth is you won’t get these REQ’s unless; you pay for Gold Packs, play a -Yoink- ton or just get plain lucky.

They need to add these special REQ’s into Forge, Snow camo vehicles on a snowy forge canvas? Yes please! 343i probably won’t though cause micro-tran$actions.

> 2533274872459107;9:
> The sad truth is you won’t get these REQ’s unless; you pay for Gold Packs, play a -Yoink- ton or just get plain lucky.
>
> They need to add these special REQ’s into Forge, Snow camo vehicles on a snowy forge canvas? Yes please! 343i probably won’t though cause micro-tran$actions.

It’s not like it’s that hard to get the req packs by playing in game. Plus all the req pack money goes to tournaments so I don’t know why everyone is complaining, it’s not pay 2 win and it’s not hard to get them in game so.

That new assassination is pretty awesome.

> 2533274974724518;4:
> These all look pretty nice, are the Green Machine weapon variants for warzone or weapon skins does anyone know?

99% on weapon skins :smiley:

I’ve no need for these req’s anymore, not sold on the Guardian-Shinobi look on the new armour.

> 2533275011491088;2:
> I’m liking that helmet. Looks like something a samurai would wear.

Are you sure that’s not the Raider suit?

> 2533274974724518;10:
> > 2533274872459107;9:
> > The sad truth is you won’t get these REQ’s unless; you pay for Gold Packs, play a -Yoink- ton or just get plain lucky.
> >
> > They need to add these special REQ’s into Forge, Snow camo vehicles on a snowy forge canvas? Yes please! 343i probably won’t though cause micro-tran$actions.
>
>
> It’s not like it’s that hard to get the req packs by playing in game. Plus all the req pack money goes to tournaments so I don’t know why everyone is complaining, it’s not pay 2 win and it’s not hard to get them in game so.

I didn’t know money went for tournament?! … But I agree that eventually we’ll get our REQs only by playing the game. People were saying about armor and customization ‘‘there is no point of playing to unlock something we want like Reach, etc etc… it’s pure luck’’. If you want the new Tundra Scorpion, play until you get it

Excited about the REQ Packs coming!

> 2533274974724518;4:

They are weapon Skins.

The Shinobi armour may be my favourite, the Tracer doesn’t look half bad either. Its good to see the return of “Flaming horns” and that assassination is brutal.

> 2533274974724518;10:
> > 2533274872459107;9:
> > The sad truth is you won’t get these REQ’s unless; you pay for Gold Packs, play a -Yoink- ton or just get plain lucky.
> >
> > They need to add these special REQ’s into Forge, Snow camo vehicles on a snowy forge canvas? Yes please! 343i probably won’t though cause micro-tran$actions.
>
>
> It’s not like it’s that hard to get the req packs by playing in game. Plus all the req pack money goes to tournaments so I don’t know why everyone is complaining, it’s not pay 2 win and it’s not hard to get them in game so.

I don’t care about tournaments or esports, and i doubt the average joe who plays Halo 5 really cares about it. I’d rather they use that money towards funding brand new and existing game features like Forge, PvE etc.

That assassination is amazing! I want it!

Really liking that shinobi armour set, I guess it’s the Halo 5 version of the hyabusa armour?
Cool new skins too, I like the tundra one’s, reminds of that one halo 3 map…avalanche was it? where the vehicles would have a similar skin.

Also I really hope 343 brings back the prefect helmet in a later update but so far I have high hopes for what else they could bring in too!

> 2533274872647908;14:
> > 2533274974724518;10:
> > > 2533274872459107;9:
> > > The sad truth is you won’t get these REQ’s unless; you pay for Gold Packs, play a -Yoink- ton or just get plain lucky.
> > >
> > > They need to add these special REQ’s into Forge, Snow camo vehicles on a snowy forge canvas? Yes please! 343i probably won’t though cause micro-tran$actions.
> >
> >
> > It’s not like it’s that hard to get the req packs by playing in game. Plus all the req pack money goes to tournaments so I don’t know why everyone is complaining, it’s not pay 2 win and it’s not hard to get them in game so.
>
>
> I didn’t know money went for tournament?! … But I agree that eventually we’ll get our REQs only by playing the game. People were saying about armor and customization ‘‘there is no point of playing to unlock something we want like Reach, etc etc… it’s pure luck’’. If you want the new Tundra Scorpion, play until you get it

They announced that in the first two weeks of the game being live enough req packs were paid for that the prize pool was bumped up from 1 million to 1.5 million

These new Tundra vehicles are completely a joke. It’s total filler and additional worthless reqs to receive in packs. Can you imagine all the mongooses and scout warthogs you get with ALL OF THESE introduced on top of the loot table? It’s going to be completely stupid. And the descriptions seemingly means they have the EXACT same functionality as the their rarity counter parts. IE the new green rarity gungoose is exactly the game as the default green rarity one. This means the pool of worthless crap has DOUBLED for most things in req packs.

Am I the only one that sees the complete BS here? Time to grind req packs before this update comes out so you can actually get what you need. Because afterwards it’s gonna be nothing but mongeese gungeese and scout warthogs lol.