Next Update Ideas

Yo fellow halo fans/gamers, this post is to see and to talk about possible update items for Halo 5. Personally i hope they add a falcon to warzone soon and to add real functional ODST pods for custom games.

[deleted]

> 2533274928027963;1:
> Yo fellow halo fans/gamers, this post is to see and to talk about possible update items for Halo 5. Personally i hope they add a falcon to warzone soon and to add real functional ODST pods for custom games.

All of it but I am starting to sway to the hornet. Both would be great to see.

> 2533274928027963;1:
> Yo fellow halo fans/gamers, this post is to see and to talk about possible update items for Halo 5. Personally i hope they add a falcon to warzone soon and to add real functional ODST pods for custom games.

Edit: sorry glitches and posted twice. Good ideas though. All of them.

I would like to see some older weapons come back like the brute shot or sentinel beam but more game modes would be great. Old armor like CQB or the old Rouge helmet would be great as well.

I would just like a legacy update after Warzone FF, bring back the older armors and weapons that people want, sentinel beams, brute shots etc. With CQB and EOD armor. They have talked about bringing back a UNSC air vehicle, so I feel like it doesn’t need to be asked for. The big thing I would like though, which they won’t add is playable elites and bringing back Invasion in the Warzone playlist

Bug fixes and optimization.

> 2535457390331085;2:
> They shouldn’t focus on to the items, they could bring back some gamemodes like king of the hill, oddball or juggernaut. I would personally like to see the old customization options of halo reach or halo 4 because I don’t like the current options.

This… I don’t want more “stuff” I want more things to actually do. I want to see an action sack permanent playlist… Maybe an objective playlist for those who look like objective, warzone turbo permanent or at least every weekend or something.

An arial support that you call in, but its not you driving it, its the arbiter. Damn that almost sounds like a killstreak type thing :frowning: