Next time you enter a lobby...

Go on the first player you see in your next War Games pre-game lobby (Excluding yourself of course), go on their service record, look at their favourite weapon, and post your results here!

My favorite weapon is the DMR.
I have 500+ more kills with the BR than the DMR.

The system is broken.

Pretty much everyone is using the AR.

> My favorite weapon is the DMR.
> I have 500+ more kills with the BR than the DMR.
>
> The system is broken.

Obviously ‘favourite’ = ‘most used’ in this context. Don’t be pedantic.

Also, this being a loadout shooter, I would have thought a lot of people’s favourite weapon would be their most used. Not all, obviously, but a good portion of the playerbase.

Annoyingly, I am one of the exceptions I mention. My favourite weapon is the LightRifle, but I barely use it.

Everyone’s seems to be the DMR or loadout weapons but I,ve seen one person with the machine gun turret.

> Everyone’s seems to be the DMR or loadout weapons but I,ve seen one person with the machine gun turret.

If they still maintained a positive k/dr, I am impressed by their determination.

Gravity Hammer.

I have the
DMR master
Br master
Carbine master
Lightrifle is sadly not master but close. :frowning:

> I have the
> DMR master
> Br master
> Carbine master
> Lightrifle is sadly not master but close. :frowning:

This has nothing to do with the topic.

> I have the
> DMR master
> Br master
> Carbine master
> Lightrifle is sadly not master but close. :frowning:

And how exactly does this relate to anything in this thread?

Carbine

> > My favorite weapon is the DMR.
> > I have 500+ more kills with the BR than the DMR.
> >
> > The system is broken.
>
> Obviously ‘favourite’ = ‘most used’ in this context. Don’t be pedantic.
>
> Also, this being a loadout shooter, I would have thought a lot of people’s favourite weapon would be their most used. Not all, obviously, but a good portion of the playerbase.
>
> Annoyingly, I am one of the exceptions I mention. My favourite weapon is the LightRifle, but I barely use it.

I think you’re missing my point.

Waypoint says my “favorite weapon” is the DMR, even though I dislike the DMR and have way more BR kills.

It says this because it also tracks which weapons you use in Spartan Ops and possibly campaign. So it’s not an accurate representation of which weapon people use in war games the most, as I do not often use the DMR in war games.

The DMR isn’t my most used weapon, but because of Spartan Ops waypoint says it is.

I’m not being pedantic, the system is literally flawed. It goes by most used weapon, but my most used weapon is the BR.

Mine has always been BR, I see DMR 9/10 times though.