Next Three Halo 2 Anniversary Maps

Which Halo 2 maps would you like to see retouched. We already know Zanzibar, Lockout, and Ascension are being retouched. Personally, I would like to see some big team battle maps like Relic, Terminal, or Containment to return.

They should definitely do Terminal. It was one of the best maps in Halo 2.

The following maps I would like to see would be…

-Terminal

-Backwash

-Tombstone

Turf!!! Please god, Turf!!

Also Terminal and Backwash.

Terminal

Containment

Relic

> Terminal
>
> Containment
>
> Relic

I would just love to play these maps retouched. I feel they would look amazing.

> The following maps I would like to see would be…
>
> -Terminal
>
> -Backwash
>
> -Tombstone

> Turf!!! Please god, Turf!!
>
> Also Terminal and Backwash.

I am loving the Terminal and Backwash love. However I want WaterWorks to be remade.

> > The following maps I would like to see would be…
> >
> > -Terminal
> >
> > -Backwash
> >
> > -Tombstone
>
>
>
> > Turf!!! Please god, Turf!!
> >
> > Also Terminal and Backwash.
>
> I am loving the Terminal and Backwash love. However I want WaterWorks to be remade.

Waterworks would also be a good remake.

I almost wish every H2 map got a remake just because of how good most of em are. Hell It’d be cool for Blood Gulch/Coagulation to come back into the spotlight due to many new Halo fans not even knowing it’s existence.

> I almost wish every H2 map got a remake just because of how good most of em are. Hell It’d be cool for Blood Gulch/Coagulation to come back into the spotlight due to many new Halo fans not even knowing it’s existence.

There you go… Remake em all 343i, then everybody wins. Except for Foundation, that Marathon Thunderdome remake from Bungie would be a waste of your time.

> > I almost wish every H2 map got a remake just because of how good most of em are. Hell It’d be cool for Blood Gulch/Coagulation to come back into the spotlight due to many new Halo fans not even knowing it’s existence.
>
> There you go… Remake em all 343i, then everybody wins. Except for Foundation, that Marathon Thunderdome remake from Bungie would be a waste of your time.

I would love if all of them were remade. The only problem is just the time constraints.

I’m actually hoping all the maps being remade are the same size. That way there is potential for a playlist with only anniversary maps.

Turf, Waterworks and Terminal would be sweeeeeet.

I hope to god Turf gets remade. It was definitely one of my favorite Halo 2 maps besides Midship and that was already remade in Halo 3, I’d rather not see a third iteration of it cough like Blood Gulch cough.

Other maps to consider:
-> Containment
-> Terminal (next-gen train splattering)
-> Relic

Pretty much any Halo 2 map, they were all iconic. Quite unlike Reach and 4.

Midship, Sanctuary and Warlock.

> I’m actually hoping all the maps being remade are the same size. That way there is potential for a playlist with only anniversary maps.

I understand your reasoning behind that but I really think some big team battle maps should be done. It would give some variety to the remastered maps.

The three that we know of have so far been pretty disappointing to me given that all of them have been remade before. Hopefully, the final free will be ones that have only existed in Halo 2.

Turf and Containment and Terminal would be much appreciated.

Relic, Terminal, and Turf are my three.

terminal, turf, containment

Turf and terminal seem like good choices.