Next patch in a couple of days!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/the-latest-on-halo-the-master-chief-collection-content-playlist-updates

what? I dont get it. What about the patch coming out tomorrow? Is this the one? Or is it shunted to a later time?

> 2535453848903466;2:
> what? I dont get it. What about the patch coming out tomorrow? Is this the one? Or is it shunted to a later time?

Same patch, jusy being delayed. Extra testing time should do it some good

This is the update that was supposed to release this weekend. No reason to be upset anyway, this update is useless with the exception of the legacy controls fix… if it works.

Yeah just been pushed back, we need them to target the main problem atm… being matchmaking, if we have matchmaking working we can get through until campaign is fixed and other bugs, aslong as matchmaking is fixed cos lets face it thats what keeps a game going :confused:

I’m happy to see those changes, but how long do we have to wait for dedicated servers and legit ranking with matchmaking taking into account the rank? Dedicated servers should be top priority because having to shoot people 6 times is very frustrating.