Next Monday

SO what should we expect next Monday? It´s just new map pack or some update?. Like fixing some gametypes, fixing some OP weapons…What do we get? Explain

First ask people nicely don’t just demand we explain, many will take it less kindly than I will.

Second, we are getting the majestic map pack along with two new DLC playlists. Those playlists are 4v4 and FFA. There may be other tweaks etc. to other playlists but we won’t know for sure until the Bulletin on Wednesday.

The TU is due before the end of the month which will hopefully have the weapon fixes you desire, details for that will also probably be in the Bulletin on Wednesday.

> First ask people nicely don’t just demand we explain, many will take it less kindly than I will.
>
> Second, we are getting the majestic map pack along with two new DLC playlists. Those playlists are 4v4 and FFA. There may be other tweaks etc. to other playlists but we won’t know for sure until the Bulletin on Wednesday.
>
> The TU is due before the end of the month which will hopefully have the weapon fixes you desire, details for that will also probably be in the Bulletin on Wednesday.

Thank you very much. It was not my intention demand anything just curious about next Monday. Sorry if it look like i am demanding anything.

Hey no worries mate just write ‘explain please’ instead of just ‘explain’.

Politeness goes a long way :slight_smile:

> First ask people nicely don’t just demand we explain, many will take it less kindly than I will.
>
> Second, we are getting the majestic map pack along with two new DLC playlists. Those playlists are 4v4 and FFA. There may be other tweaks etc. to other playlists but we won’t know for sure until the Bulletin on Wednesday.
>
> The TU is due before the end of the month which will hopefully have the weapon fixes you desire, details for that will also probably be in the Bulletin on Wednesday.

Like Rumble Pit ? Please say it is.

> > First ask people nicely don’t just demand we explain, many will take it less kindly than I will.
> >
> > Second, we are getting the majestic map pack along with two new DLC playlists. Those playlists are 4v4 and FFA. There may be other tweaks etc. to other playlists but we won’t know for sure until the Bulletin on Wednesday.
> >
> > The TU is due before the end of the month which will hopefully have the weapon fixes you desire, details for that will also probably be in the Bulletin on Wednesday.
>
> Like Rumble Pit ? Please say it is.

Well the new Playlist is called Infinity Rumble, so take that name as you will to mean Rumble Pit.

Only thing I like about Reach is FFA Rumble

Now H4 getting it sweet :slight_smile: