Next MM Update?!

What do you think will it be ?
I hope it is Infinity Challenge KOTH :slight_smile:

NO MORE Casual gametypes, 343i needs some competetive gametypes like (MLG, Slayer Pro, Doubles), they are losing so meny players because there is no drive to play casual all the time…

if you need something competitive to keep you interested in gaming then you need a girlfriend

KOTH would be awesome

Hoping for Grifball, but would also like to see doubles, classic slayer or RACE!!!

Id rather have 1 plot Extraction 4v4, or Neutral Flag

Or Ranked Grifball

Ranked Griftball sounds good :slight_smile:

Still waiting for that Grifball and Team Doubles. Also, would be nice if they put Team Slayer Pro back in (and replaced the AR loadout with a Carbine loadout).

> if you need something competitive to keep you interested in gaming then you need a girlfriend
>
> KOTH would be awesome

I have one of those, and I still want something competitive in h4…

> NO MORE Casual gametypes, 343i needs some competetive gametypes like (MLG, Slayer Pro, Doubles), they are losing so meny players because there is no drive to play casual all the time…

Judging from the state of Halo 4 right now you honestly think they’re going to cater to the competitive types when they can just do it for the casuals?

They are kinda…you know…the majority?

I wouldn’t mind some action sack or grifball.

[deleted]

I hope they remove load-outs, ordinance, and AA’s. then add all that as map pick ups. then buff vehicles, remove sprint, and put player movement and jump to a normal amount.