Next Halo.

I think it needs 2x more vehicles, also no armor lock OUTSIDE of campaign. also you should be able to shoot as the monitor (focus rifle beam) as long as you’re not holding anything. Also I want different snipers, that are bettre in their own ways, and A LOT of armor and make it so you can add DLC’s for it. I also want a Good 9 - 12 hour campaign. With Skulls, also maybe more “fun” skulls like Invulnerability and Infinate ammo. Also please keep the Easter Eggs. Maybe also bring Falcons and hornets back with different varieties of those. Keep the assassinations but make more. And last but not least, vehicle based missions (warthog) and a GOOD sniper mission. And never before seen enemies.

…What???

Does that really matter? She was a good character, and that’s fine by me.

EDIT: Also, lets not forget that this is a video game. I don’t know about you, but I’m not attracted to video game characters… :confused:

Dude it’s a game. She has her helmet on through most of it anyyway besides she’s lost her arm man, have a heart

I like that it was a brain burst post. Can’t say I agree or disagree with anything right now but I can say I understand.

> I like that it was a brain burst post. Can’t say I agree or disagree with anything right now but I can say I understand.

This topic was completely different before. Before he was complaining that Kat wasn’t hot, and the main female character in the next Halo game needs to be hot…

Jo from Supernatural isn’t hot? Ok that I cannot support.

I actually typed this out before hand and meant to copy and paste. But i wan’t paying attention and I guess it didnt copy? And pasted a different quote from B.net