Next Halo UI

I hope they base the UI off Reach because I personally think that one was the best.

I also thought Halo 4s UI was too clunky.

Opinions. Suggestions.

Reach was pretty much perfect with the UI

um, yeah, I pretty much agree

I’d rather have Halo 3’s UI, but really anything is better than Halo 4’s UI.

Reach had the best UI out of any Halo game, without a doubt, so I would love to see future Halo games build off of that rather than Halo 4’s. While Halo 4 doesn’t have a terrible UI, it sure isn’t nearly as good as it could be.

From what I’ve seen, I think most of the Community would prefer this.

Yes, Halo Reach was perfect.

Yeah, Reach’s UI was the best and Halo 4’s was the worst, without a doubt. I’d like to see Halo 5 build off the strong points of Halo 2’s, 3’s, and Reach’s UIs and scrap Halo 4’s altogether.

As long as it isn’t as bad as 3’s, I’m fine

I agree. Halo Reach had good navigation throughout its interface.

> As long as it isn’t as bad as 3’s, I’m fine

Halo 3’s UI was fine… Nice and simple.

> Reach was pretty much perfect with the UI

Agreed

> Yeah, Reach’s UI was the best and Halo 4’s was the worst, without a doubt. I’d like to see Halo 5 build off the strong points of Halo 2’s, 3’s, and Reach’s UIs and scrap Halo 4’s altogether.

Very well said/ 100% true

My God, did anyone besides me like the Halo 4 interface???

Reach’s UI please.

I want a new ui can’t people handle anything new ?.

> My God, did anyone besides me like the Halo 4 interface???

It was ok but the blue looked boring and it felt cluttered with things having to cover the entire screen when the could be used as tabs like when you could look at a player in the reach lobby. Besides who didnt like looking at concept art before a game.

OT heres 2 ideas you can select what concept art to have in the background in your personal settings or when a map is voted for its concept art appears in the background and for the loading screen (halo 4’s was cool but could be better) it could show the concept art along with the map description (which is rarely read) at the side.

> I want a new ui can’t people handle anything new ?.

Because perfection was achieved with the Reach UI same goes for the appearance of the reach sniper rifle and change isnt needed if perfection is achieved.

> > I want a new ui can’t people handle anything new ?.
>
> Because perfection was achieved with the Reach UI same goes for the appearance of the reach sniper rifle and change isnt needed if perfection is achieved.

but this is not reach.

> > > I want a new ui can’t people handle anything new ?.
> >
> > Because perfection was achieved with the Reach UI same goes for the appearance of the reach sniper rifle and change isnt needed if perfection is achieved.
>
> but this is not reach.

True but the reach UI was perfect and most people liked it and it worked flawlessly so why not keep it?