Next Halo Should Have...More

I have been playing halo since Halo CE and you can say I have been a big fan of this franchise since the Xbox Original.Halo 4 has to be one of the best to me,because it gave us Sprint,New Armor,New Weapons,and Armor Abilities to try out.

My only problem I faced while playing Halo 4 was that after I hit that 130 mark for rank…I felt that there wasn’t enough “Awarding Content” to earn anymore,that pretty much ended my weekend halo 4 playing and on to other games…

Well to get to my opinion,I was hoping to express the fact that the next Halo title should have MORE to give while playing the game.

An example…

1- Expand the list of weapons
2- Have Maybe Weapon Challenges to unlock camos or weapon add-ons
3- Expand the list of armor and armor abilities

this is just my opinion,if you felt that Halo 4 could had offer more,post what they should offer on the next Big Halo title.

> I have been playing halo since Halo CE and you can say I have been a big fan of this franchise since the Xbox Original.Halo 4 has to be one of the best to me,because it gave us Sprint,New Armor,New Weapons,and Armor Abilities to try out.
>
> My only problem I faced while playing Halo 4 was that after I hit that 130 mark for rank…I felt that there wasn’t enough “Awarding Content” to earn anymore,that pretty much ended my weekend halo 4 playing and on to other games…
>
> Well to get to my opinion,I was hoping to express the fact that the next Halo title should have MORE to give while playing the game.
>
> An example…
>
> 1- Expand the list of weapons
> 2- Have Maybe Weapon Challenges to unlock camos or <mark>weapon add-ons</mark>
> 3- Expand the list of armor and armor abilities
>
>
> this is just my opinion,if you felt that Halo 4 could had offer more,post what they should offer on the next Big Halo title.

No weapon attachments if that’s what you mean by “Add ons”, leave that to the “realistic” First person shooters. I do like your idea about earning skins and such through the use of specific weapons though. Sort of like being rewarded for the weapon commendations at regular intervals.

We don’t need any more AAs, if AAs return then we have enough.

All i want is more maps, more game modes, more weapons and more armour really.

> I have been playing halo since Halo CE and you can say I have been a big fan of this franchise since the Xbox Original.Halo 4 has to be one of the best to me,because it gave us Sprint,New Armor,New Weapons,and Armor Abilities to try out.
>
> My only problem I faced while playing Halo 4 was that after I hit that 130 mark for rank…I felt that there wasn’t enough “Awarding Content” to earn anymore,that pretty much ended my weekend halo 4 playing and on to other games…
>
> Well to get to my opinion,I was hoping to express the fact that the next Halo title should have MORE to give while playing the game.
>
> An example…
>
> 1- Expand the list of weapons
> 2- Have Maybe Weapon Challenges to unlock camos or weapon add-ons
> 3- Expand the list of armor and armor abilities
>
>
> this is just my opinion,if you felt that Halo 4 could had offer more,post what they should offer on the next Big Halo title.

1- hmm it wouldn’t harm, but it’s not necessary for me…would also be fine if they just replace some weapons with others
2- challenge instead of ‘only’ buying abilities with ingame money is a good idea
3- armor yes, abilities no… i think they even should remove some of them

but what definitely needs to be, i could almost say ‘fixed’, in next halo is a better level system. i don’t like the idea of specializations, since they somehow had no point.
in addition to that, i don’t like the number system, it’s so drab. the little images in reach were far better.
And lastly the short period of time u needed to invest in h4 for 130.
Just to compare: In h4 i had roughly 20 000 kills when i reached 130 (no sp ops), whereas in reach i have about 45 000 kills, but I’m only mythic (no firefight). H4’s system compared to reach’s is almost ludicrous.

I honestly think it would be better if the next Halo had less armor. There’s just so many different armors in Halo 4 and none of them look very good. I’d rather have fewer armor that actually look awesome than a bunch of terrible armor.

I think it would be cool if you had to actually do stuff to unlock most of the armor like in Halo 3. For example, completing certain achievements could unlock some armor, or beating the game on legendary, finding all terminals, etc. This way you have to actually work to earn the best looking armors, and when you do unlock them everyone knows what you’ve achieved to get it and you feel like a badass.

As for weapons, they should only add more if each new one has something unique about it that makes it useful/better in certain situations compared to other weapons. They shouldn’t just add weapons for the heck of it. I don’t want multiple different weapons that are basically the exact same with only the appearance being different.

We need lots of practical looking armor, a redesign on most weapons to make for less redundancy, and we need a visible truskill at start.

To add to this we need to remove sprint, custom loadouts (unless options are 95% cut down.), and hitscan.

> We need lots of practical looking armor, a redesign on most weapons to make for less redundancy, and we need a visible truskill at start.
>
> To add to this we need to remove sprint, custom loadouts (unless options are 95% cut down.), and hitscan.

forced to play with AR again? horrible