Next Halo game? Halo: Reach 2, Halo: Onyx, Halo 4, or with a mixture of HO or H4?

What do you think the next Halo game will be? There’s a lot of evidence that the next Halo game will be any of these. Personally, I believe the next Halo game will be a mixture of Halo: Onyx and Halo 4. I would love to see Master Chief, Blue Team, Cortana, and Dr. Halsey together all at once.

Yup, Onyx would be cool as the next game. I really should finish reading that book.

BTW, how could there be a Reach 2? Everyone’s dead!

um… halo ce?

> Yup, Onyx would be cool as the next game. I really should finish reading that book.
>
> BTW, how could there be a Reach 2? Everyone’s dead!

Sorry , I didn’t write that very well. They can show what happened to Jun and/or other Spartans on Reach at the time.

> um… halo ce?

Read what I just posted before this post.

> > Yup, Onyx would be cool as the next game. I really should finish reading that book.
> >
> > BTW, how could there be a Reach 2? Everyone’s dead!
>
> Sorry , I didn’t write that very well. They can show what happened to Jun and/or other Spartans on Reach at the time.

Ya sure if you want another ODST thing, if they do that personally I wouldnt buy it.

I would prefer a Halo Wars 2, let Reach keep a hold of the FPS side for a while.

IT CANT BE REACH AS YOU DIE AND SAVE REACH FROM THE COVENANT AT THE END. WTH DID YOU GET ONYX FROM. SO PROBZ 4.