Next Halo Book...

With Halos ever growing universe books are the perfect way to keep up to date with the lore and what has been happening within the universe.
This post is to discuss the different possibilities of an upcoming Halo book. Personally I would like to see another book such as the Flood going through in more detail about one of the games such as Halo 4 or perhaps 3 or even maybe 2. I think that this would be a good way for 343i to help explain themselves with their thinking’s over the story.
Of course this is only my opinion and I would like to see the communities thoughts.

> 2535469585419587;1:
> With Halos ever growing universe books are the perfect way to keep up to date with the lore and what has been happening within the universe.
> This post is to discuss the different possibilities of an upcoming Halo book. Personally I would like to see another book such as the Flood going through in more detail about one of the games such as Halo 4 or perhaps 3 or even maybe 2. I think that this would be a good way for 343i to help explain themselves with their thinking’s over the story.
> Of course this is only my opinion and I would like to see the communities thoughts.

Or it might be an enclyclopedia, like Warfleet. I personally want to see one on all forerunner tech and how it works

> 2535463313088728;2:
> > 2535469585419587;1:
> > With Halos ever growing universe books are the perfect way to keep up to date with the lore and what has been happening within the universe.
> > This post is to discuss the different possibilities of an upcoming Halo book. Personally I would like to see another book such as the Flood going through in more detail about one of the games such as Halo 4 or perhaps 3 or even maybe 2. I think that this would be a good way for 343i to help explain themselves with their thinking’s over the story.
> > Of course this is only my opinion and I would like to see the communities thoughts.
>
> Or it might be an enclyclopedia, like Warfleet. I personally want to see one on all forerunner tech and how it works

Yes that would be good too. Because yes there is a lot more on the Forerunners now :smiley:

I want a follow-up book on Preston Cole leading into the Halo 5 time period.

> 2533274807480458;4:
> I want a follow-up book on Preston Cole leading into the Halo 5 time period.

That would be interesting :smiley:

if we need another book describing detail what happened in a game, I’d love to see halo 2 get one so we can read about the flood taking in amber clad and invading high charity.
as for other books, please for the love of halo give us a book about the unggoy rebellion.
I also want to see more based on smuggler or pirate groups with little unsc involvement.
an art book based on scenery and locations would also be really nice to have. with stuff like halo ring schematics and just environmental pictures of onyx and stuff.
it’d also be a good idea to have some human-covenant war stories being made again but focus more on odst’s and marines.
oh and one more thing, it’d be really awesome to have that book mentioned in contact harvest. I forgot the name but it was about the rain forest wars. not only would it expand the knowledge of the unsc’s past but we’d be able to say we have an item from the halo universe.

A sequel to Smoke and Shadow, so we can finally see why Gek ‘Lhar went to Midnight facility and maybe even how he breaks out.

> 2533274889282194;6:
> if we need another book describing detail what happened in a game, I’d love to see halo 2 get one so we can read about the flood taking in amber clad and invading high charity.
> as for other books, please for the love of halo give us a book about the unggoy rebellion.
> I also want to see more based on smuggler or pirate groups with little unsc involvement.
> an art book based on scenery and locations would also be really nice to have. with stuff like halo ring schematics and just environmental pictures of onyx and stuff.
> it’d also be a good idea to have some human-covenant war stories being made again but focus more on odst’s and marines.
> oh and one more thing, it’d be really awesome to have that book mentioned in contact harvest. I forgot the name but it was about the rain forest wars. not only would it expand the knowledge of the unsc’s past but we’d be able to say we have an item from the halo universe.

An Unggoy rebellion book would be really cool, and I think it would be more interesting if it didn’t have any humans in it.

> 2535409049025678;7:
> A sequel to Smoke and Shadow, so we can finally see why Gek ‘Lhar went to Midnight facility and maybe even how he breaks out.

+1
Smoke and Shadow was an amazing Halo book and I want more books about Forge

The next novel is called bad blood and it comes out in june.Check halopedia

> 2533274830166194;10:
> The next novel is called bad blood and it comes out in june.Check halopedia

Yes though this may be true. This forum is to discuss what the community would like to see

> 2533274889282194;6:
> if we need another book describing detail what happened in a game, I’d love to see halo 2 get one so we can read about the flood taking in amber clad and invading high charity.
> as for other books, please for the love of halo give us a book about the unggoy rebellion.
> I also want to see more based on smuggler or pirate groups with little unsc involvement.
> an art book based on scenery and locations would also be really nice to have. with stuff like halo ring schematics and just environmental pictures of onyx and stuff.
> it’d also be a good idea to have some human-covenant war stories being made again but focus more on odst’s and marines.
> oh and one more thing, it’d be really awesome to have that book mentioned in contact harvest. I forgot the name but it was about the rain forest wars. not only would it expand the knowledge of the unsc’s past but we’d be able to say we have an item from the halo universe.

That would be really awesome

I want a second volume to warfleet with the Foward Unto Dawn, Savannah, Trafalgar and Anchor 9, and a cutaway of the Ark and Installation 04.

A Ground forces equivalent of Warfleet with cutaways of vehicles, ground troop equipment and stuff would be fantastic too. like getting a peak under the hood of the Scorpion, maybe it could do some light retcons to firearms, like getting rid of 300 meter MA5Cs, adding in MGLs, and getting a peak at the internals of a plasma rifle.

A book about Insurrection Era SWAT and Counter-Insurrection Era ops would be cool too. you could sprinkle in maybe some post-war CTU ops and maybe expand upon the shady corporation stuff that was hinted at in a VISR in halo 5.

and a book about the UNSC Army engaging the covenant at kholo or something would be cool, have the army be a focus would be cool in general, maybe even have a UNSC equivalent of the Big Red One, or First Cav would be cool too. just something to expand the UNSC Army and how they operate.

or something on that shipmaster we saw on kholo. I want more of that.

> 2533274875970588;8:
> > 2533274889282194;6:
> > if we need another book describing detail what happened in a game, I’d love to see halo 2 get one so we can read about the flood taking in amber clad and invading high charity.
> > as for other books, please for the love of halo give us a book about the unggoy rebellion.
> > I also want to see more based on smuggler or pirate groups with little unsc involvement.
> > an art book based on scenery and locations would also be really nice to have. with stuff like halo ring schematics and just environmental pictures of onyx and stuff.
> > it’d also be a good idea to have some human-covenant war stories being made again but focus more on odst’s and marines.
> > oh and one more thing, it’d be really awesome to have that book mentioned in contact harvest. I forgot the name but it was about the rain forest wars. not only would it expand the knowledge of the unsc’s past but we’d be able to say we have an item from the halo universe.
>
> An Unggoy rebellion book would be really cool, and I think it would be more interesting if it didn’t have any humans in it.

Haven’t thought of that before! That’s actually a really cool idea… A unggoy rebellion :smiley:

Did anyone else think Halo:Retribution was like way too Star War-sy? Halo:Envoy was a fantastic read, a real Halo book.

> 2535461820648872;15:
> Did anyone else think Halo:Retribution was like way too Star War-sy? Halo:Envoy was a fantastic read, a real Halo book.

I love Eric Nylunds books. They are amazing!!

I want to be interested with the current era, because I am not interested at all atm. So a post-Creared book will be good. One that explores the new status quo, not just the first few hours that we already kinda saw in game.

> 2533274846978810;17:
> I want to be interested with the current era, because I am not interested at all atm. So a post-Creared book will be good. One that explores the new status quo, not just the first few hours that we already kinda saw in game.

Cool idea

> 2535450981578803;13:
> I want a second volume to warfleet with the Foward Unto Dawn, Savannah, Trafalgar and Anchor 9, and a cutaway of the Ark and Installation 04.
>
> A Ground forces equivalent of Warfleet with cutaways of vehicles, ground troop equipment and stuff would be fantastic too. like getting a peak under the hood of the Scorpion, maybe it could do some light retcons to firearms, like getting rid of 300 meter MA5Cs, adding in MGLs, and getting a peak at the internals of a plasma rifle.
>
> A book about Insurrection Era SWAT and Counter-Insurrection Era ops would be cool too. you could sprinkle in maybe some post-war CTU ops and maybe expand upon the shady corporation stuff that was hinted at in a VISR in halo 5.
>
> and a book about the UNSC Army engaging the covenant at kholo or something would be cool, have the army be a focus would be cool in general, maybe even have a UNSC equivalent of the Big Red One, or First Cav would be cool too. just something to expand the UNSC Army and how they operate.
>
> or something on that shipmaster we saw on kholo. I want more of that.

Seconded, Warfleet missed out alot. Also a post war clandestine operations novel, similar to the kilo five books with less character bashing and more focus on ops and how the UNSC is rebuilding and trying to prevent other races from surpassing them. Like a cold war style book.

> 2533274943975523;19:
> > 2535450981578803;13:
> > I want a second volume to warfleet with the Foward Unto Dawn, Savannah, Trafalgar and Anchor 9, and a cutaway of the Ark and Installation 04.
> >
> > A Ground forces equivalent of Warfleet with cutaways of vehicles, ground troop equipment and stuff would be fantastic too. like getting a peak under the hood of the Scorpion, maybe it could do some light retcons to firearms, like getting rid of 300 meter MA5Cs, adding in MGLs, and getting a peak at the internals of a plasma rifle.
> >
> > A book about Insurrection Era SWAT and Counter-Insurrection Era ops would be cool too. you could sprinkle in maybe some post-war CTU ops and maybe expand upon the shady corporation stuff that was hinted at in a VISR in halo 5.
> >
> > and a book about the UNSC Army engaging the covenant at kholo or something would be cool, have the army be a focus would be cool in general, maybe even have a UNSC equivalent of the Big Red One, or First Cav would be cool too. just something to expand the UNSC Army and how they operate.
> >
> > or something on that shipmaster we saw on kholo. I want more of that.
>
> Seconded, Warfleet missed out alot. Also a post war clandestine operations novel, similar to the kilo five books with less character bashing and more focus

That would be nice