Next Halo 5 update wishlist

I doubt all of this can be in one update but this is everything left i want fixed or put into Halo 5

Arena/Warzone
BTB Heavies
Map Vote/Veto System
Revert Breakout back to original Breakout
Add CTF as Ranked and also Social
Add Social Slayer
Update BTB Maps
Warzone CTF
Fix Warzone FF spawn timer
Warzone Favorite Tab (Preset Loadouts)
Every weekend rotate between Mythic Warzone FF and Warzone Turbo

Other Stuff
Sell more than 1 req at a time
Beable to buy more than 1 Req pack at once
Fix Theater
Fix known bugs
Better Pregame lobbies
Better Main Menu
Add Spartan Ops
Sort Armor by Alphabetically or Rarity instead of order of when u got it

> 2535424652945408;1:
> I doubt all of this can be in one update but this is everything left i want fixed or put into Halo 5****Arena/WarzoneBTB Heavies
> Map Vote/Veto System
> Revert Breakout back to original Breakout
> Add CTF as Ranked and also Social
> Add Social Slayer
> Update BTB Maps
> Warzone CTF
> Fix Warzone FF spawn timer
> Every other weekend mix between Mythic Warzone FF and Warzone Turbo
>
> Other StuffSell more than 1 req at a time
> Beable to buy more than 1 Req pack at once
> Fix Theater
> Fix known bugs
> Better Pregame lobbies
> Better Main Menu
> Add Spartan Ops
> Sort Armor by Alphabetically or Rarity instead of order of when u got it

Yes please. I hate going through all my armor to get to the good stuff. At the very least I got Wrath in a super lucky gold pack (about SR 67), so it it pretty early in my armor section.

I’d say make Mythic FF permanent, and add Turbo as the weekend playlist (or make a Warzone KOTH~!)
Selling multiple packs I really want to see happen. I’m close to a thousand useless arena boosts… T_T

I don’t see Theater being fixed in H5, but hopefully for H6.

My wishlist? a lot of what you put, but I’d also like the ability to ‘bookmark’ your Armor Setup and Emblem. We have tons of armors, and I like switching them out every now and then - but having to scroll through aaaaaaaaaaall that armor to find the one I want is… Tedious xD

I’d like to see some Sentinel Beam, Plasma Turret, and Splinter Turret variants. The Chaingun has two, so why not give the other turrets some love <3

Warzone Turbo? Here we go again…

> 2535424652945408;1:
> I doubt all of this can be in one update but this is everything left i want fixed or put into Halo 5****Arena/WarzoneMap Vote/Veto System

This is necessary, specially in action sack

I’m sorry but no. The vote system was a disaster in MCC. The result of a seemingly democratic system actually just empowered the H3 fanboys to completely take over every playlist and turn it into H3 all the time. Great maps that many people enjoyed were rarely if ever played because of the voting system. 343 thankfully listened to the fans and got rid of this ridiculous system. A rotating playlist allows every map to get played and everyone can be happy with it. The voting system will end up being a dictatorship of some other as of yet unknown group.

Weapons
Needler Rifle
Halo CE Assault Rifle

Vehicles
Halo CE Banshee
Brute Chopper