NGC Rules and Events:

-Must have mic
-Must be able to communicate
-Clan wars every week
-Promotions included
-Clan events
-Custom Games Fun
-Etc…

We Currently Have 10 members, we are looking for more Halo 4 Players to join.

GT:Refumes

Your in wrong area of the forums go to recruiting section if your looking for players

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

>Clans in general

These are still around?

>

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

Reported for harassment and flaming

btw aren’t you in a LASO Clan? OxyMoron much?

> >

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

Hey [CLASSIFIED] alt. And LASO community =/= clan.

Regardless, defend [CLASSIFIED] all you want. It doesn’t change the fact that you feel the need to put me in my place when ultimately [CLASSIFIED] is the one in the wrong, and ultimately can’t simply ignore me.

Edit: Oh and I’ve gone an edited my prior post so it’s less offensive. Clearly you’re trying to get me banned. Why can’t you just be the better person and walk away from this?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

Lul clanz. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… Clans…