Next Flight

If we were a part of the July flight, will we be invited to the next flight? Or will they select an entirely new group? Yes, I know they are going to increase the player count before anyone states that. I just can’t see anything that says we who got to play this round will join the next in any definitive way.

> 2533274839361589;1:
> If we were a part of the July flight, will we be invited to the next flight? Or will they select an entirely new group? Yes, I know they are going to increase the player count before anyone states that. I just can’t see anything that says we who got to play this round will join the next in any definitive way.

I don’t see why not however no information has been shared yet.

They probably need time to get a newer build ready and in a presentable state, while I’m not a dev I’d assume it may be a couple weeks before we see another flight. Bare in mind that is a rough guess it could easily extend beyond that for all we know.

Well, I hope all the players who was invited last flight, will still be able to get in, Including more, for the next flight.

I personally hope they invite more to the flight, Havent tried Halo infinite yet, and very excited when Im able to.

> 2533274839361589;1:
> If we were a part of the July flight, will we be invited to the next flight? Or will they select an entirely new group? Yes, I know they are going to increase the player count before anyone states that. I just can’t see anything that says we who got to play this round will join the next in any definitive way.

I imagine the next flight will increase the player pool.

It’ll probably be toward the end of August or early-mid September.

> 2533274839361589;1:

Honestly until 343 say yes or no we can’t fully give an answer however from the wording used in the live stream I’m guessing we will be included we was just the first wave and then the next one on the newer build they’ll add more people and so on but like I said 343 have the final say and things can change.

> 2533274839361589;1:

Most likely, given what they said.

Say there are 1M total Insiders and 100k got into this pool. The next pool will be a larger one, so it’ll be this pool + the new pool (-those who got an invite but didn’t play potentially) =Flight 2’s pool. These numbers aren’t accurate but they explain what 343 has said basically.

From a development perspective, you would probably want the earliest testers to play all iterations. Their reactions to changes over time can help you gauge how the game is out in the wild. This is assuming the testers are leaving quality feedback and have sound logic in their reasoning, of course. But I don’t know what 343’s actual plans are.

You know, speaking of this makes me think ALL flights should have bot slayer as a playlist, along side any gametypes. Fighting bots is a more similar experience than fighting other players, without being too easy. It’s a fantastic way to test weapon ballance in a fairly realistic way.

I think there´s no guarantee to be invited into the next flight. It´s up to 343 which user groups are relevant for testing the next iteration of the game.

> 2533274822068856;8:
> From a development perspective, you would probably want the earliest testers to play all iterations. Their reactions to changes over time can help you gauge how the game is out in the wild. This is assuming the testers are leaving quality feedback and have sound logic in their reasoning, of course. But I don’t know what 343’s actual plans are.
>
> You know, speaking of this makes me think ALL flights should have bot slayer as a playlist, along side any gametypes. Fighting bots is a more similar experience than fighting other players, without being too easy. It’s a fantastic way to test weapon ballance in a fairly realistic way.

This is what I am thinking about too. You want to make sure the people who were exposed to previous issues are not longer having those especially with PC.

Read something for August that something big is planned, perhaps it’s a new flight on us trying the new Big Team Battle.